Jessy's #1 Gimp!

Mistress Kang

Wait.. you mean The Gimp, as in "Wake up the Gimp".  "The Gimp's sleepin".  "Well wake him up" (Pulp Fiction thing.. never mind, it's past my bed time :)

Was that the phrase you remember most?  When it came out my friends kept saying "I wish I had a pot..a pot belly" and they'd rub their stomachs.

Where did you get the "now you're gonna get a beatin'" audio from??

Not to steal BTB's thunder (what an awesome song choice!) but that's from the original song!  It's a girl singing to some guy who's been acting like a dick to let him know her boyfriend is back to kick the dick's ass.

Ray:

Good to see you're still posting and getting ever closer to that milestone. Same year as Kyu Sakamoto's #1 hit.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy:

I've been in a funk lately and haven't been keeping up on the Forums. I forgot how close I am to the "milestone." Leaving Rose and Cobb in the dust. Sukiyaki was a great song from a transitional period in music.

Ray

Was that the phrase you remember most?  When it came out my friends kept saying "I wish I had a pot..a pot belly" and they'd rub their stomachs.

Well, as you can imagine, I liked the foot massage discussion :) (He don't be ticklin' or nuthin!)

But besides the Gimp, I think the whole 'Big kahuna burger' thing and the 'do you mind if I have a sip of your tasty beverage to wash it down' stuck around for quite a while.   I remember that came out just after I started my ISP, and one of our sales guys had his title as 'Account Executive With Cheese' on his business card :)

Dannyboy:I've been in a funk lately and haven't been keeping up on the Forums. I forgot how close I am to the "milestone." Leaving Rose and Cobb in the dust. Sukiyaki was a great song from a transitional period in music.Ray

Ray:

The shit hit the fan in my life this year. Full of regrets, uncertainties, depression and pain. No one gets out of this world alive. Hang in there my brother. 63 was a good year for this Dodger fan. I hope the Mets justify beating the Dodgers this year by pulling this one out of the fire.

Dannyboy

Ray:

The shit hit the fan in my life this year. Full of regrets, uncertainties, depression and pain. No one gets out of this world alive. Hang in there my brother. 63 was a good year for this Dodger fan. I hope the Mets justify beating the Dodgers this year by pulling this one out of the fire.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy;

Regrets, Uncertainties, Depression, and Pain. I think you've given me the title to my autobiography. We keep chugging along the best we can.

4 game sweep for the Dodgers over those dreaded, evil NY Yankees. The Mets could use a 4 game winning streak starting now.

I just listened to Sukiyaki this morning.

Ray

Dannyboy;Regrets, Uncertainties, Depression, and Pain. I think you've given me the title to my autobiography. We keep chugging along the best we can.4 game sweep for the Dodgers over those dreaded, evil NY Yankees. The Mets could use a 4 game winning streak starting now.I just listened to Sukiyaki this morning.Ray

Ray:

You may use that title for a piece of the action. The Mets snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last night. Would the Dodgers have done better? The Royals are playing like the Dodger championship teams of the 60's.

Dannyboy