Sissy Outfits

Mistress Rey

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.pippabelle.co.uk/images/1920s/DSC_0413.JPG

Sissy outfits....This one is my favorite. 

(more here) http://www.pippabelle.co.uk/maids.htm

How do you imagine I would dress you as my sissy? 

I saw a guy in Provincetown last summer wearing "The Cutie". Of course he wasn't the only guy dressed as a girl, but he was certainly the best dressed!

• 2 months later...

Really? What occasion had him wearing a maid outfit?!

Sorry for the delayed response Mistress Rey.

Provincetown on Cape Cod. Is very Fetish and gay friendly. ( not that there's anything wrong with that).

He was just out with a couple of friends and (I assumed to be) his wife. They were all dressed in normal late middle age tourist attire and where guite happy to allow him his fetish.

Mp

My favorite store is themaidstore.com. yes I own the Misa twinkle on the home page. I don't view it as a sissy dress. To me one of my maid service outfits.

I love that online shop, such a good variety of perverted maid clothes, thanks for sharing... would you wear heels with your maid service outfit? 

Sorry for the delayed response Mistress Rey.

Provincetown on Cape Cod. Is very Fetish and gay friendly. ( not that there's anything wrong with that).

He was just out with a couple of friends and (I assumed to be) his wife. They were all dressed in normal late middle age tourist attire and where guite happy to allow him his fetish.

Mp

You must have loved witnessing that... 

You must have loved witnessing that... 

I did Mistress Rey

Provincetown is a place where people let it out flamboyantly. He was very quiet standing in the park. 

It was very sweet to see his sincere desire for this. Not about being outrageous or bombastic. It was just for himself and his friends.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pair of 6 inch heels and I just cannot walk much in time (they are non platform). I guess I have a lot of high heels to go with my collection of dresses, panties, bra's....will mistress(es) be able to completely, totalky, emasculate me before they punish me?

We have ways of "motivating" ;) you'll leave the fortress a bit more like a seasoned pro in those heels~Chin up buttercup!

Definitely do NOT refrain from posting~I love to play just as much as I love to punish! x

I agree Mistress Von Dietz, some have my best sessions were heightened by the pre-session back and forth. It also tips off the mistress to your vulnerabilities at the time, so she can take full advantage of them!

Stephanie , keep on talking. Communication is key.

Mp

Yes manpeach, my every submissive desire is being put on display for Mistresses amusement, entertain and understanding.

I already cannot resist or control my desire to submit to Mistress Von Dietz. I have to obey her unconditionally and she has told me to keep posting - so yes rhe posts must continue to my in person training starts

I agree Mistress Von Dietz, some have my best sessions were heightened by the pre-session back and forth. It also tips off the mistress to your vulnerabilities at the time, so she can take full advantage of them!

Stephanie , keep on talking. Communication is key.

Mp

I like the vulnerabilities to be a mystery at times... More fun to play explorer!

• 3 weeks later...