Incomparable MISTRESS REY

Lonewolf

Once again I enjoyed the privilege of totally submitting to the very cute, vivacious, stunningly charming MISTRESS REY and once again I was in awe of her warm engaging personality and desire to fulfill your stated fetish needs to the best of her abilities for your total satisfaction and she did so in such a dedicated and professional way. We spent a few minutes prior to our session to mutually agree upon session activities as I longingly gazed at her adorable face and my eyes continually scanned her beautiful body and her endearing soft sexy feminine voice punctuated by smiles and laughter had me reeling with the desire to suffer intolerably at her hands if she deemed it necessary. Yes youthful female physical beauty is a overwhelming empowerment for the lucky few who possess it and in my opinion a prerequisite for my total submission and the one and only MISTRESS REY totally and relentlessly fulfills my needs for a BDSM  playmate in a most intoxicating beautiful way.

Sadistically sensual and painfully beautiful her endless erotic appeal is unquestionable...but could she be ruthlessly sadistic enough to fully satisfy my extreme needs if given the go ahead...in 30 seconds I had my answer...OMG...YES!!!

All women can be sugar and spice and everything nice but I wanted to personally fully explore their inherent truly sadistic nature first hand that lurks behind their awesome  irresistible physical beauty in a truly dominant scenario first hand...all I can say is let the fur fly...I indicated I wanted to be placed in inescapable bondage and sadistically tickle tortured to her cruel hearts total delight...she indicated even begging is futile and I was totally at her mercy and that there is nobody in the world who can stop the endless intolerable torments she had in store for me...she was truly a relentless tormentor implementing ten fingers with a search and destroy mission...sometimes with a very slow and deliberate agonizing feather like touch to aggressively abrasive in a wonderfully playful fun filled way. I was sweating a little and that made the relentless torment unbearable at times...when you are truly tortured time ticks agonizingly slow...the benefit being my one hour session seemed like so much more.

As a reward for her relentless ruthless extreme cruelty towards me which I personally provoked she allowed me the extreme privilege of worshiping her beautiful feet...it was then that I fully realized my total need and endless infatuation for this truly genuine sadistically sensual dominant  Goddess as her every word is now my command. 

We chatted a little after the session...as I longingly glanced back at her awesome physical beauty and endless endearing feminine charms and wished I could be with her forever...Lonewolf

Lonewolf:

A mellifluous paean to Ms. Rey. Seems that she has enchanted those who sessioned with her. I know the feeling you describe as you encounter almost mesmerizing beauty.  Many years ago when I first encountered a lovely Irish Mistress my unspoken reaction was "OMG she is so beautiful I will submit to anything she wishes." Years later when I first met the Headmistress I was paralyzed within 10 seconds from the mere sight of her.  I get struck by that kind of thunderbolt perhaps once in a decade.

Spellbinding review.

Dannyboy

Unquestionably MISTRESS REY embodies the quintessential essence of what a truly outstanding female dominant should be...creatively cruel and painfully beautiful ...a potent mix that renders us incapable of resisting as we fall prey to our desires and happily submit to her entrapping female supremacy... just to be in close proximity, to endlessly worship, forever adore and dream about continually....Lonewolf

Dannyboy:

Awesomely beautiful dominant women as personified by the one and only MISTRESS  REY sets our fetish hearts on fire and endlessly ignites our passions to totally submit to whatever torturous scenarios she has in mind for us... as we are thankful for the time she spent with us and continually reflect upon her endlessly endearing most persuasive behaviors and painfully striking physical beauty...a true addiction without a cure....MISTRESS REY

Lonewolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I also just saw Mistress Rey. Great time with her! She has an amazing body and a great mind that is full of mischief. She pushed my limits but in a tender way.It was my first time at the Fortress and with BDSM activity. It was perfect and I have already booked a second session with her.

K

First time I write in the forum. Last March i had the chance to go for the first time to the Fortress and jad a session with the incredibles Rey and Katz. There is no words to describe how beautiful they are but at the same time how sadist they can be, always respecting your limits. Both of them treat me like the slave I want to be, but understanding my inexperience. Still I remember like yesterday every detail of that fantastic hour, and specially the golden final by Katz .) Hope to came back soon. Thanks Rey and Katz!

First time I write in the forum. Last March i had the chance to go for the first time to the Fortress and had a session with the incredibles Rey and Katz. There are no words to describe how beautiful they are but at the same time how sadistic they can be, always respecting your limits. Both of them treat me like the slave I want to be, but understanding my inexperience. Still I remember like yesterday every detail of that fantastic hour, and specially the delicious drink given to me by Katz . Hope to come back soon. Thanks Rey and Katz!

Hi Mattyorugua,

I have had incredible most memorable sessions with each of these two SUPERB MISTRESSES...namely MISTRESS KATZ...my "KATZ meOW..OW..OW"...and MISTRESS REY my SULTRY ONE from Paris...on a individual basis and I know only too well each of their individual methods of utmost control and demanding requirements in their almighty presence. YOU had the ULTIMATE  BDSM EXPERIENCE by experiencing their combined sadistic female proclivities gone wild once again...it all adds up...2 GREAT DOMMES...ONE GREAT EXPERIENCE !!! Lonewolf