Nothing like a nice seat.

AromaLover21

Now I believe that I can speak for almost everyone here when I say who doesn't love a nice firm butt? ESPECIALLY any of the alluring ladies at the fortress! You can only bite your lip and have the naughtiest thoughts as they tease you knowing you'd jump like a dog at their command. What's better than just getting to see such lovely rumps you ask? The blessing of a mistress placing your face between those soft buttery buns to enjoy that lovely natural musk. I can only imagine having all their buns around me. Just hope they never ask whose do you like more lol. That'll land anyone in hot water.

Now I believe that I can speak for almost everyone here when I say who doesn't love a nice firm butt? ESPECIALLY any of the alluring ladies at the fortress! You can only bite your lip and have the naughtiest thoughts as they tease you knowing you'd jump like a dog at their command. What's better than just getting to see such lovely rumps you ask? The blessing of a mistress placing your face between those soft buttery buns to enjoy that lovely natural musk. I can only imagine having all their buns around me. Just hope they never ask whose do you like more lol. That'll land anyone in hot water.

Hot water? More like a hot, stinging red ass. 

Agreed 

Agreed!....During my first session, Mistress Kang subjected me to said treatment. I should only hope to be so lucky yet again. 

Hi to all regarding this highly arousing never to be forgotten part of the female anatomy....having my fair share of body worship over the years with several Mistresses....I love how the cheeks jiggle a little upon any physical movement and how the straight vertical crack beckons you....and how that sensuality is visually enhanced by two well proportioned firm thighs.... the outrageously gorgeous MISTRESS REY with hips and thighs that hypnotize, allowed me the extreme privilege of one kiss on each cheek in our last session...when I see her next time maybe we could have a her butt on my face muffled discussion ...what the hell  you only live once and that is so enticingly erotic and so awesomely hot as to literally die for over and over again...everybody loves hot buns...butt for now let me dream about it endlessly...Lonewolf