Preparing to Accept~Yoga/BDSM

At long last! Someone has written an article about something that I often speak of during "compromising times" in session.
"Do you practice Yoga?" I love to playfully inquire, with actual curiosity, as my sub struggles through their little predicament. I find that the few who answer "Yes!"~are able to enter many different realms within themself, & also withstand more of what I want to deliver to them.
Anyone care to weigh in? Perhaps BDSM IS the new Yoga all along!!

Namaste...
Now bow and kiss my toes!! ;)
Von Dietz.
http://uk.complex.com/life/2016/06/yoga-and-bdsm?utm_campaign=lifetw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

post-38418-0-92908300-1468185090_thumb.jpeg

I do practice yoga, Mistress Von Dietz.

i have noticed the similarities of thought between the two.  Being guided and following instructions. My mindset slowly changes and I feel at ease, just like after a session.  When I go into child's pose, I immediately think of the Fortress and waiting for my Mistress to open the door.  

namaste

mp

At long last! Someone has written an article about something that I often speak of during "compromising times" in session.

"Do you practice Yoga?" I love to playfully inquire, with actual curiosity, as my sub struggles through their little predicament. I find that the few who answer "Yes!"~are able to enter many different realms within themself, & also withstand more of what I want to deliver to them.

Anyone care to weigh in? Perhaps BDSM IS the new Yoga all along!!

Namaste...

Now bow and kiss my toes!! ;)

Von Dietz.

http://uk.complex.com/life/2016/06/yoga-and-bdsm?utm_campaign=lifetw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I'm actually a yoga instructor, and I've always wondered how yoga could be intertwined in a session. Ideally, the Mistress would be the instructor and I would screw up the asana. As the instructor, I guess I could be a mean teacher and have the tables turned on me by my student (Mistress).

• 2 weeks later...