HAPPY BIRTHDAY...MISTRESS KATZ !!!

Lonewolf

The strikingly stunning long haired ultra SADISTIC SENSUAL BEAUTY I refer to as my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW and I really mean OWW"...YOU have to fully experience it to believe it. Let her overwhelming totally irresistible seductive charms and most impressive blatant female superior demeanor continue unchallenged as her most persuasive ultra harsh style of strict dominance and forced servitude continues to fill and exceed ones wildest submissive needs as she creatively subjects YOU to the totally ultra bizarre so enticingly wonderful female mind at its unfathomable cruelest for her own insatiable sadistic amusements...ultra creative unrelenting tortures are routine in her awesomely intoxicating most demanding presence.

One is always in awe of a PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE DOMINANT OF NO CONSCIENCE...

as  one is always in awe of the extreme privilege to unconditionally serve and be in her almighty ultra supreme presence to endlessly adoringly worship.

BEST WISHES to YOU on your BIRTHDAY MISTRESS KATZ and may your reign of ULTRA CRUEL SUPREMACY never end as your ever growing list of ardent admirers will never tire of them...exclusively at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON OF CHOICE of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf      

• 2 weeks later...

WELCOME BACK !!!

"KATZ meOW...OW...OW and I mean OWW"

Seeing YOU in about 2 weeks as I interminably fantasize about your endless most sensual breathtaking beauty

as well as your uncommonly cruel techniques YOU perpetually employ in your endless  torments I must  endure.

SESSION SEVEN with my  NUMBER ONE

The ONE and ONLY...MISTRESS KATZ

Lonewolf

WELCOME BACK !!!

"KATZ meOW...OW...OW and I mean OWW"

Seeing YOU in about 2 weeks as I interminably fantasize about your endless most sensual breathtaking beauty

as well as your uncommonly cruel techniques YOU perpetually employ in your endless  torments I must  endure.

SESSION SEVEN with my  NUMBER ONE

The ONE and ONLY...MISTRESS KATZ

Lonewolf

I look forward to it. ;)