1st time at Fortress

perch2016

In 4 days and 1 hours I will be serving Mistress Kang and Mistress Von Dietz. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I hope that I can endure what they have planned for me. I will do my best to take what they will dish out. I hope I pleased them.

Ah. Another case of the pre-session jitters. Just prepare to see breath-taking beauty when you first see Ms. Kang. You will find that the Mistresses will do their best to make you feel comfortable and understood. They never want to lose a good sub during the first session.

You will find that your fears were really unwarranted and that you will be hooked. If those two Ladies can't nobody can.

I never met Ms. Von Dietz but I have no doubt of her beauty as well.

Dannyboy

Hi perch2016,

Once you have a session at the incomparable FETISH FORTRESS you will seek no other establishment for your ULTIMATE BDSM EXPERIENCES OF A LIFETIME...personally having had 10 most SADISTICALLY ULTRA TORTUROUS sessions with their MOST TREACHEROUS CRUELEST FEMALES exhibiting their inherent inhuman most extreme deviant methods of total male suppression I have ever envisioned let alone having personally experienced. MISTRESS KANG and MISTRESS VON DIETZ together what an INCREDIBLE ULTRA HARSH SADISTIC MOST TORTUROUS DOUBLE EXPERIENCE of a lifetime awaits YOU in your endless submissive bliss...Lonewolf

In 4 days and 1 hours I will be serving Mistress Kang and Mistress Von Dietz. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I hope that I can endure what they have planned for me. I will do my best to take what they will dish out. I hope I pleased them.

First time jitters half the fun you will see...........

In response to statements made on this posting...as per the job1617 statement "The Fortress is the very best place in NYC"...I personally most emphatically fully agree with that overall very accurate assessment in evaluating the entire scenario after 10 most unforgettable sessions at this ultra BDSM PARADISE OF NO EQUAL. The many pluses are its varied pricing policies and scheduling to fit your most specific needs and fetish requirements, plus a line up of some of the most BEAUTIFUL PASSIONATELY ULTRA CRUEL MOST SADISTIC  MISTRESSES to fill your most exacting needs of total blissful submission...once in their ultra cruel servitude you will fully be subjected to the full gamut of female depravities unleashed  at your most torturous unrelenting sadistic demise...but oh so enticingly erotic to personally endure.

In response to statements made on this posting...as per Jayman statement "Mistress Jessy Kang is phenominal"... OMG YES...YES...YES!!! My ongoing extremely well endowed BIRTHDAY BASHING MISTRESS of choice once you fully recognize and consider she has personally taught her well trained staff of unfathomably cruel females the unimaginable most persuasive methods of male suppression in her most convincing harsh demeanor...bottom line...SHE IS THE ULTRA SADISTIC MOST BEAUTIFUL BOSS...Be Oh So Submissive in her unyielding most glamorous torturous presence as you will have no other viable options other than blissfully suffering at the hands of our ultra glamorous mutually adored incomparable Mistress...Lonewolf