Unyielding SERVITUDE...relentless MISTRESS KATZ !!!

Lonewolf

OMG YES...my seventh most enviable SENSUAL ENSLAVEMENT with the ferocious feline of unfathomable unspeakable methods of unyielding most assertive ABSOLUTE CONTROL. Her unimaginable ultra cruel demeanor is ingrained in her demonstrably assertive personality and forever enforced with her TORTUROUS IRRESISTIBLE BEAUTY...the ultra empowerment of no equal. As a beautiful female she senses your unspeakable desires as most men are pathetically simple in close proximity to such intoxicating sensuality. Without question ultra persuasive FEMININE BEAUTY is a overwhelming abusive FEMALE POWER OVER MEN...and the brutal totally unyielding "KATZ meOW...OW...OW...and I truly mean OWW"  is extremely adept in its never ending harshest cruelest implementation instinctively knowing the very inherent and blatantly obvious weakness of the pathetic male gender in close proximity of the fully empowered severest beautiful female. Forever toying with your ever so lustful mind with ABSOLUTE UNYIELDING DENIAL...as she most assertively cools your most ardent inherent desires with her own uniquely cruel unyielding agenda of extreme unimaginable BDSM ATROCITIES !!!

Our sessions are playfully non predictive and assertively cruel at times...as I am no match for this STRIKINGLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE OF NO CONSCIENCE...whatever her cruelest intentions of the moment are is my unenviable fate...ruthlessly dished out...harshly administrated and unpredictable at times...needless to say she is extremely adept in her CRUELEST UNFATHOMABLE PROCLIVITIES. By far her worst inhuman torment is her relentlessly BRUTAL SADISTIC TICKLE TORTURE most surprising of the female gender...undying LUST IS A CRUEL IMPLEMENTER of my endless harsh servitude in her chastising almighty supreme most torturous presence.

BOTTOM LINE...I endlessly adore BEAUTIFUL WOMEN who are unyielding and ultra HARSH when such implementation is necessary as it helps enforce the extremes of genuine female servitude for those who seek it...superlative SESSION SEVEN with my NUMBER ONE...the ONE and ONLY...MISTRESS KATZ !!!...exclusively at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON OF CHOICE of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf 

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding: I always enjoy ENSLAVING YOU...not as much as I endlessly lust for your RUTHLESS DEPRAVED PROCLIVITIES that are nothing short of RITUALISTIC TORTURE under the guise of BDSM that YOU most emphatically excel in interminably...sadistically...and always most enthusiastically...the striking essence of female CRUELTY embedded in AWESOME SENSUAL BEAUTY...as personified by only YOU...my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...Lonewolf 

Hi job1617,

As stated by YOU in your comments above...She is ONE of a kind...and in our upcoming session I can't stop DREAMING about it...YES our mutually adored ultra sensual brutally sadistic MISTRESS KATZ is quite sought after as full knowledge of her CRUELEST HARSH PERFECTION is becoming more apparent and most enthusiastically sought after as time goes on in a never ending array of submissive enthusiasm and interminable adoration...her SENSUAL BEAUTY ENSLAVES...her SORDID CRUELTY bonds the depraved interaction in the quest to satisfy her every whim...Lonewolf