Ultimate Fortress Session

JustAGuy

I'm curious, as I am in the position of considering pulling away from the Fortress...what would the Mistresses and subbies think of as an appropriate "farewell session?"  To put it another way...if money were no object, how would you "say goodbye" to the best femdom bdsm establishment ever!?

Follow-up mostly to the subbies...how would you feel and how would you want the "after-care" or dinner session to go?

Hi JustAGuy...First of all there is no truly full departure from the incomparable FETISH FORTRESS as YOU always have internet access to correspond with other members as well as their available Mistresses. Therefore saying goodbye to the BEST FEMDOM BDSM ESTABLISHMENT EVER as stated by YOU and fully acknowledged as the QUINTESSENTIAL ESSENCE OF BDSM PERFECTION by ME after ELEVEN OUTSTANDING SESSIONS should keep most of the praiseworthy devotees of this establishment of no equal interactive as their fetish interests require. Forever impressed with the ongoing ABSOLUTE BDSM PERFECTION repeatedly...Lonewolf 

Unless Mistress Kang leaves, I will never leave the fortress, but I have always wanted an ultimate session. If I was rich enough, I'd ask for a single session from each of the mistress all in one day or perhaps multiple double domme sessions with a mistress change after every hour or so, followed up with dinner at a nice restaurant.

I'm curious, as I am in the position of considering pulling away from the Fortress...what would the Mistresses and subbies think of as an appropriate "farewell session?"  To put it another way...if money were no object, how would you "say goodbye" to the best femdom bdsm establishment ever!?

Follow-up mostly to the subbies...how would you feel and how would you want the "after-care" or dinner session to go?

Classical reference You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

I would want an hour with each Mistress followed by one hour with all of them for the ultimate Kang Bang. Then dinner afterwards with all of them to celebrate the best of times.  It would not be a farewell. Life is a series of moments. You will remember those moments for the rest of your life. Not to be nostalgic but to know that you had no regrets. I can think of no other way as you move on to the next stage.

Steven (Good Boy)

I would want an hour with each Mistress followed by one hour with all of them for the ultimate Kang Bang. Then dinner afterwards with all of them to celebrate the best of times.  It would not be a farewell. Life is a series of moments. You will remember those moments for the rest of your life. Not to be nostalgic but to know that you had no regrets. I can think of no other way as you move on to the next stage.

Steven (Good Boy)

That is a very poetic way to see it.

Money and time being no object, I would elect for an overnight, hell maybe a weekend. I believe I remember a topic where Mistress Kang discussed a game where the sub was blindfolded, all the Fortress Mistresses wore their strap-ons and the sub attempted to guess who was fu*king them based on the mistresses' style, speed, etc. There might even be a bukkake party following the violation of all my holes.

As a follow-up, I'm covered in their spit, my underwear is jammed in the crack of my ass and im sent on the walk of shame with my clothes in my hand...damn, I'm not saying goodbye after that. I'm probably already booking another session :)