Ultimate Sensory Deprivation

Mistress Kang

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS

of all your cruelest inherent proclivities that ranks the most TORTUROUS...

to be visually deprived of your rare sensual erotic exotic awesomely endowed female perfection is the

CRUELEST OPTION of a PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL DOMINANT FEMALE as personified by YOU...

On my future BIRTHDAY BASHINGS bless me with the VISION OF YOUR AWESOME BEAUTY once again.

Lonewolf 

This is it people. Someone will wear this for me and soon!

https://www.meo.de/en/bondage-and-bdsm-accessories/3617-total-isolation-colored-black-contact-lenses-ref-8821-00.html

I can only imagine this to be like true blindness.  There's NO peaking happening here.  Thoughts?

Definitely an interesting concept. I'm much more old school - a straight up blindfold is more my speed because there's something about the tying and tightening that's really sensual.  

This is it people. Someone will wear this for me and soon!

https://www.meo.de/en/bondage-and-bdsm-accessories/3617-total-isolation-colored-black-contact-lenses-ref-8821-00.html

I can only imagine this to be like true blindness.  There's NO peaking happening here.  Thoughts?

Yassss-finally!! I am always doubling down on blindfolds in session!! Lol

Interesting. But the thought of long nails putting them on my eyes is pretty terrifying :wacko:

I know what I want for my farewell session!  I want total sensory deprivation, then a visit from the most mysterious Mistress of all, Emma Ree!

Seriously, how awesome would it be to be tortured by the voice of the Fortress without ever getting to see her?

Hi virginslaveboyKK...

Regarding...Anything for you, Goddess Kang!..Her most impressive AWESOME PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES and overall MOST SENSUALLY ENTICING ALLURING BEAUTY seems to assertively infiltrate and ignite every males extreme passions that merely glimpses at her most impressive truly outstanding female attributes...that sultry GORGEOUS FACE...that incomparable AWESOMELY ENTICING BODY...and having blissfully endured her extreme GRANDIOSE BRUTAL PERFECTION personally on my BIRTHDAY BASH SESSION of ENVIOUS FULFILLMENT to be annually repeated interminably is undeniable assertion of the validity of my endless ongoing praise of MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the BEAUTIFUL BOSS at the incomparable FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried these yet? I just this very week got contact lenses for the first time, so maybe after a few months of getting used to them.......

I tried to imagine these the other day and it seems so strange and scary—even just to wear them! The psychological aspect seems much more potent than with a blindfold or even a mask. It must make you feel so vulnerable... 

There are apparently white blackout lenses, too: http://www.blindcontactlenses.co.uk/shop/4583598888

Would any of you Mistresses have a preference between white and black lenses? It wouldn't make a difference to me, of course, since I couldn't see them anyway, but I wonder if the white lenses would be more disconcerting to look at.

Has anyone tried these yet? I just this very week got contact lenses for the first time, so maybe after a few months of getting used to them.......

I tried to imagine these the other day and it seems so strange and scary—even just to wear them! The psychological aspect seems much more potent than with a blindfold or even a mask. It must make you feel so vulnerable... 

There are apparently white blackout lenses, too: http://www.blindcontactlenses.co.uk/shop/4583598888

Would any of you Mistresses have a preference between white and black lenses? It wouldn't make a difference to me, of course, since I couldn't see them anyway, but I wonder if the white lenses would be more disconcerting to look at.

White eyes?! I couldn't look at them in session. You would appear more possessed & it would actually be distracting to me, the lover of Horror films...

I agree with Mistress Von Dietz, the white lenses would make me feel like I'm sessioning with a zombie!! But this complete sensory deprivation has so many possibilities I would probably get over the appearance pretty quickly!