you've heard of latex fetishes, now get ready for...

That's funny :) I wonder if a 45 or a 33 would work better. 45s seem easier to handle, but there's much less surface area. I used to have a strange old record that felt about as thick as three or four normal ones. That probably would've made for a pretty good paddle. 

I've only been spanked with things in the Fortress, and I think the most unconventional was actually the soles of Mistress Rey's feet! But I suspect someone will probably whack me with one of my books one of these days... 

That's funny :) I wonder if a 45 or a 33 would work better. 45s seem easier to handle, but there's much less surface area. I used to have a strange old record that felt about as thick as three or four normal ones. That probably would've made for a pretty good paddle. 

I've only been spanked with things in the Fortress, and I think the most unconventional was actually the soles of Mistress Rey's feet! But I suspect someone will probably whack me with one of my books one of these days... 

Showing my age question.......That thick album was probaly  what they used to call a 78

You make me get creative with my feet! ;)

Showing my age question.......That thick album was probaly  what they used to call a 78

ww:

That hits me in a sensitive place. When the crypt keeper calls me pop and I received a gramophone for my 21st birthday when they were first sold the 78 rpm discs are on the same level as space travel in terms of technological advancements. What ever happened to the 8 track player?

Dannyboy

ww:

That hits me in a sensitive place. When the crypt keeper calls me pop and I received a gramophone for my 21st birthday when they were first sold the 78 rpm discs are on the same level as space travel in terms of technological advancements. What ever happened to the 8 track player?

Dannyboy

I can relate. 8 track........Don't u mean reel to reel