OK--(Ms. Zita) It's OFFICIAL--YOU & NEW DOMME...(Double )

Adam-Dunn

OK...My lovely/sweet  Italian tart...It's now  "official"  - I will be serving YOU...&  a NEW  Chinese/Amer Domme-This Thursday-   (The new Domme KNOWS who She is--, If She wants to post--please do !)

Ms. Zita..I know You like the synergy  of double sessions..now You will have a "Neophyte"

to guide--

I am really looking to being totally "overwhelmed"  by 2  beauties....beaten/spit on/ slapped....& humiliated & debased....with smiling young Ladies- :)

I DO hope-  Ms Zita  & Ms....-(New Chinese/Amer Domme)  post on here--

PS....may I bring both of You...anything to drink during the session--(Spring Water/Snapple...etc)  sooo...maybe we can "Share a drink"  ?

Do get back--Ohhh...my  TWO lovely young Ladies...Ms. Zita..my "Italian Princess". :P ..&  the new Chinese  American Domme--!

I am ready.....I think... :(

OK...My lovely/sweet  Italian tart...It's now  "official"  - I will be serving YOU...&  a NEW  Chinese/Amer Domme-This Thursday-   (The new Domme KNOWS who She is--, If She wants to post--please do !)

Ms. Zita..I know You like the synergy  of double sessions..now You will have a "Neophyte"

to guide--

I am really looking to being totally "overwhelmed"  by 2  beauties....beaten/spit on/ slapped....& humiliated & debased....with smiling young Ladies- :)

I DO hope-  Ms Zita  & Ms....-(New Chinese/Amer Domme)  post on here-

PS....may I bring both of You...anything to drink during the session--(Spring Water/Snapple...etc)  sooo...maybe we can "Share a drink"  ?

Do get back--Ohhh...my  TWO lovely young Ladies...Ms. Zita..my "Italian Princess". :P ..&  the new Chinese  American Domme--!

I am ready.....I think... :(

You are cruising for a bruising my friend. As ready as you think you are you'll become a mess when they walk through that door. Can't wait to hear how your "Italian Princess" destroys all the preconceived notions you have. Have fun

Adam...YOU will lustfully endure your chosen BDSM playmates interminably...as there are NO BAD choices at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS only TORTUROUS ONES...Thursday your blissful day of BDSM reckoning will be the first of many excellent experiences so characteristic of the exemplary FORTRESS and its superb lineup of various Mistresses of MASTERFUL PERFECTION in their individual styles of relentless TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES PERSONIFIED...hand picked and trained by their MOST BEAUTIFUL BOSS I ever had the extreme pleasure to serve during my superlative BIRTHDAY BASHING encounter...superbly endowed and breathtaking beyond words....MISTRESS JESSY KANG...so enthusiastically follow thru as I do with your individual superb assessment of PERFECTION PERSONIFIED with a positive stunning review of the envious superlatives relentlessly apparent at this establishment of no equal...with your most exemplary FETISH FORTRESS experience documented...Lonewolf

You are cruising for a bruising my friend. As ready as you think you are you'll become a mess when they walk through that door. Can't wait to hear how your "Italian Princess" destroys all the preconceived notions you have. Have fun

Hi Lucky212-   "Cruising for a bruising"--LOL - :( -----------------------Nice saying -  Now, really, You have me...."curious".

Honestly--Is Ms. Zito REALLY that much  "into" dishing it out...? :wacko:

You served Her-  Does She really "smile"..&  "Laugh"  during the session?  Do get back (OR anyone who has served this

sweet, charming  Italian girl. ) -

Any subs-  who have served this lovely young lady & wanna add anything- do get back :mellow:  

Adam I personally endured a brief cameo appearance with the most impressively cute fun filled MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...YES a LIVING DOLL PERSONIFIED with a sensual flare for DEPRAVED MALE DEBASEMENT accompanied by an extreme desire to enact her own style of TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES to the full extent of her CRUELEST intentions wherever they may lead her in your total demise of self worth and personal dignity...but oh so very worth your exemplary SUBMISSIVE EXPERIENCE of a lifetime...at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...where submissive dreams become reality of the truly well informed interminably and most satisfactorily...Lonewolf

Hi Lucky212-   "Cruising for a bruising"--LOL - :( -----------------------Nice saying -  Now, really, You have me...."curious".

Honestly--Is Ms. Zito REALLY that much  "into" dishing it out...? :wacko:

You served Her-  Does She really "smile"..&  "Laugh"  during the session?  Do get back (OR anyone who has served this

sweet, charming  Italian girl. ) -

Any subs-  who have served this lovely young lady & wanna add anything- do get back :mellow:

You'll get the bruising by getting Mistress Zito mad by calling her "'Ms. Zita" and " sweat Italian tart". No reason to anger her

Just for the record, Adam, my name is mistress Zito* with an "o" not an "a" ... you'll have to get my name correct or you'll get yourself in more trouble than you can prepare for ... ;)

Dear Ms. Zito.....better had You selected the name...."Ziti"...since I prepare  "Baked Ziti"  often..! :D

Sorry for my Typo (That's all it was )  I have it straight now--,  Thank You,  Mistress Zito. !

Hi Lucky212- "Cruising for a bruising"--LOL - :( -----------------------Nice saying - Now, really, You have me...."curious".

Honestly--Is Ms. Zito REALLY that much "into" dishing it out...? :wacko:

You served Her- Does She really "smile"..& "Laugh" during the session? Do get back (OR anyone who has served this

sweet, charming Italian girl. ) -

Any subs- who have served this lovely young lady & wanna add anything- do get back :mellow:

Mistress Zito does indeed take pleasure in dishing out the pain. I've been lucky enough to have two wonderful sessions with this girl next door beauty and I can assure you that she is laughing and smiling her way through our misfortune.