Castration "Fantasy" Question- To Dommes

Adam-Dunn

Seeing a movie years ago about guy getting castrated-

I am curious-  Are here any Dommes, IF You were in a situation where there would be no 

repercussions (Say You were on a desert Island,  w NO "legal consequences)- with other Dommes one slave guy AND a very wealthy guy who would like to see  (As part of his fantasy )-  & offered a large amt of money to castrate the guy-- 

1 **-- WHICH Dommes here would be willing to really castrate the guy..?  (And which could NEVER?

2)  What kind of implement would You use.

3)  Would You enjot it..?  (And, which Dommes could NEVER do it ?)

Hope I get some feedback from some Dommes-

PS....What would You do with the balls..IF You had a choice of...-

a)  Keeping them-  as a  trophy-

B)  Assume there was a hungry dog present-- feed them to the dog--LOL

I don't want to sound like a jerk but...

I was going to make a long post regarding legal ramifications and the sheer insanity of real life castration I was also going to share a story of how I made some stupid choices and now fear I might be sterile(never tried castration never will it involved CBT) but I will forgo the long post and give the truly appropriate response in regards to proposing real life castration. 187.jpg

Also Adam it sounds like trying to propose a "hypothetical" situation and it's pretty easy to read between the lines and see what your getting at.

I don't want to sound like a jerk but...

I was going to make a long post regarding legal ramifications and the sheer insanity of real life castration I was also going to share a story of how I made some stupid choices and now fear I might be sterile(never tried castration never will it involved CBT) but I will forgo the long post and give the truly appropriate response in regards to proposing real life castration. 187.jpg

Also Adam it sounds like trying to propose a "hypothetical" situation and it's pretty easy to read between the lines and see what your getting at.

George!!! LOL

It's easy to read between his lines given his double-spacing. (omg, so corny I  know...)