Fart fetish or food / spit fetish

Lilbitchbobby

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious about  premastication with a Fortress Mistress. This has long been a fantasy of mine to have a Mistress chew food and then spit it into my mouth so I can consume it. Would a Fortress Mistress be interested in that? What food could I bring if that is possible?

When I was a pre-adolescent I didn't masticate. Is that the definition of premastication? When I started masticating I was warned that I would go blind. I didn't listen and now my seeing eye dog has a seeing eye cat. I was also told to chew my food before swallowing. I wasn't an Eskimo. 

Dannyboy

What was the most humilating thing that a domme has ever done to you??????

I actually don't like humiliation.

Yet, I am attracted to a million things that should be humiliating but aren't.  Other people might see them that way, but I'm not permitted to.

I am attracted to not being allowed to think of them as humiliating; and being punished if I do.  For calling them humiliating would be to call my submission and therefore her dominance a thing to be ashamed of.  It's more along the lines of humbling; accepting what is.

So the most humiliating thing might be an endless series of ostensibly humiliating acts for which you are allowed to register no humiliation at all.  You have fallen that far down the ladder.