• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took almost four months to be constructed and shipped, but I now have a long sleeve neck to ankle black catsuit that I love.

What?!! I want to see this on you as soon as possible. That sounds amazing.

My favorite personal item is the Atsuko Kudo pencil dress in black. I wear it in public sometimes... it's silhouette is classic enough to pass in vanilla settings, but it's still wildly provocative. It makes me feel like cat woman. 

I would love to add a black latex corset with garters and stockings to my collection. That would be so hot. 

My favorite personal item is the Atsuko Kudo pencil dress in black. I wear it in public sometimes... it's silhouette is classic enough to pass in vanilla settings, but it's still wildly provocative. It makes me feel like cat woman. 

I would love to add a black latex corset with garters and stockings to my collection. That would be so hot. 

Hot damn! If tommygermany sees this comment he might lose it. I'm quite confident that you would make the all time unassailably sexiest catwoman.

I have my eye on a completely transparent latex dress, to give new meaning to nude sessions. Rihanna wears the exact one I want at the end of her "Bitch Better Have My Money" music video, while she is murdering the accountant (portrayed by Mads Mikkelson) who ran off with all of her funds.

!!!  :blink:  :rolleyes:  :wub: oh my god yes please and then torment me in it!? mind: melted. i'm pretttty into that video and the delightfully grotesque bonus scenes that went along with it.

I have my eye on a completely transparent latex dress, to give new meaning to nude sessions. Rihanna wears the exact one I want at the end of her "Bitch Better Have My Money" music video, while she is murdering the accountant (portrayed by Mads Mikkelson) who ran off with all of her funds.

I love that outfit it would look so good on you!

Welllllll worth the wait Katz! You're a real life action figure in that black head to toe black liquid looking latex!!! ⛓

Thanks. It looked pretty great.  It was the first time I tried it on and the body suit reminded me of Black Widow.

It is!  I'll have to wear it the next time we do a latex double session. 

That sounds amazing! Pictures please?