Least comfortable pantyhose you ever wore

Sissymaid1019

As I write this I am sitting at my desk wearing 2 pairs of control top pantyhose dying to take them off..one of my female friends has me wear them everyday to work as my penance for once forcing women to wear them at prior jobs. She wants me to get opinions on the worst hose you ever wore or any ideas to make it worse for me. Thank you for reading.

As I write this I am sitting at my desk wearing 2 pairs of control top pantyhose dying to take them off..one of my female friends has me wear them everyday to work as my penance for once forcing women to wear them at prior jobs. She wants me to get opinions on the worst hose you ever wore or any ideas to make it worse for me. Thank you for reading.

Thats absolutely hilarious and good job for her giving you a taste of your own medicine. Are you coming to the realization those expectations imposed on women aren't easy to live up to? You must be really feeling it around lunch time... when that control top is pressing your food baby a little too tight. I would make you wear a corset too.

Thank you for all the responses..As I type this I am wearing them again

Mistress Rey - yes she says it's about time a guy lives his own requirements, wearing 2 pairs and she added a shaper now as well (you mention a corset not even sure how I would put one on), within an hour all I feel is constriction...trying to use the bathroom is a chore now - I will admit that is one thing I really had no idea about. The more I whine, the more she seems pleasedabout it

Mistress Zenobia Brinks - 6 inch heels? OMG that sounds like a nightmare, heels always looked uncomfortable I never those should be a requirement.

Mistress Alexia Zito - she is having me wear sheer ones, because one of the things she wanted me to go through was dealing with runs, if I get a run I have to redo the day and buy a replacement pair, this way it forces me to be careful with MY pantyhose and I learn about the cost and care of them.

Mistress Katz - ugh I will tell her about your no underwear thought, I bet that's the next thing she has me do.

We designed this whole game to determine how long I will be wearing for. I wasn't sure if this was going to generate any interest because this is probably nothing compared to what you go through in your sessions, but I will explain more if it pleases you.

I tried enclosing a picture of the hose I am wearing, they are shaper control top pairs, wearing 2 at one time makes it SO much worse. ugh