Prepare for trouble, Make it double!

AromaLover21

On second thought the title cements the fact that I am in my 20s :lol: . Anyway, I figured Id be creative with the title as I have a session booked with the lovely Mistresses Zito and Fang. This will be my first group session and I look forward to the experience that the ladies will bring. Especially with the role-play I suggested, I know that I'm in for something special. I'm anxious to see those two work together and see where they take me. It's going to be heavenly :wub:  :wub: .

yay! i'm excited to once again session with you, aromalover. i read over your roleplay and i am very enticed, the theme should make for a seductive and "potent" session ;) you have a great way with words!

Oh my :wub:  :wub: ... My heart just skipped a few beats. I can only imagine what you two have in store. I'm ready to be bombarded :D. Thank you Mistress Zito, I remember that you liked my prisoner one as well. Ill make sure to include you when I book that session.

I also have my "1st ever double" with Mistress Fang and Mistress Zito late next week!! (love my business trips to NYC!)

Originally I was playing safe by booking just 1 Lady however I was advised that they complement each other perfectly.  After reading Mistress Zito's comment about "popping cherries" I'm now wondering whether it will all be too much for me!!

I'm hoping that my British accent will be interpreted as "cute" and save me from too much pain and suffering!!

I also have my "1st ever double" with Mistress Fang and Mistress Zito late next week!! (love my business trips to NYC!)

Originally I was playing safe by booking just 1 Lady however I was advised that they complement each other perfectly.  After reading Mistress Zito's comment about "popping cherries" I'm now wondering whether it will all be too much for me!!

I'm hoping that my British accent will be interpreted as "cute" and save me from too much pain and suffering!!

I too heeded the recommendations and I am looking forward to it! Also,It might be quite the opposite for you! They will revel in your pain and suffering, just to hear the Brit squeal! Only one way to find out!  :D

Omg super excited to be a part of this double-domme cherry-taking :D

Oh yes, I am looking forward to meeting you. Your post in LoveSeats thread caught my eye  ;):wub: .

Yes, this will be my first double domme session. I have done a double sub session. I'm looking forward to taking orders from two powerful Dommes :)

A first for us all. Let us all share the experience! I would love to know how your sessions play out!.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah yes. I had posted it in the Devotee forum. Ill post it here as well for those who don't have access yet.

"Where do I begin? That session has me at a loss for words. It was full of bonuses! I am always nervous heading to the fortress but that quickly dissipates as I settle in. Heading into the pink room I was expecting the two lovely ladies Mistresses Zito & Fang.

I have come to love role-playing at the fortress. The ladies make it come to life so well. From beginning to end it was a dream come true. We were immersed into our characters. Zito and Fang toyed with me, teasing and taunting me. I could only bite my lip and clench my hands knowing I could not act on my urges. I was under their complete control as they took turns spanking, smothering, and having me worship them. Their slaps a reminder for my perverse nature. Their smooth & silky skin against my own as they straddled me. Guiding my hand across their sweaty bodies. I could only shutter feeling their bodies against the tips of my fingers. Tying my hands down with rope cuffs, they took turns smothering me. It is so exhilarating to see Mistress Zitos rosebud pulsating in your face. Teasing and tempting you. At one point they made me get on all fours and took turns spanking me. They poked at my crotch, even breaking out the vibrator and had my toes clench as they pressed it into my crotch. It was such a delight basking in their heavenly aromas."

Ah yes. I had posted it in the Devotee forum. Ill post it here as well for those who don't have access yet.

"Where do I begin? That session has me at a loss for words. It was full of bonuses! I am always nervous heading to the fortress but that quickly dissipates as I settle in. Heading into the pink room I was expecting the two lovely ladies Mistresses Zito & Fang.

I have come to love role-playing at the fortress. The ladies make it come to life so well. From beginning to end it was a dream come true. We were immersed into our characters. Zito and Fang toyed with me, teasing and taunting me. I could only bite my lip and clench my hands knowing I could not act on my urges. I was under their complete control as they took turns spanking, smothering, and having me worship them. Their slaps a reminder for my perverse nature. Their smooth & silky skin against my own as they straddled me. Guiding my hand across their sweaty bodies. I could only shutter feeling their bodies against the tips of my fingers. Tying my hands down with rope cuffs, they took turns smothering me. It is so exhilarating to see Mistress Zitos rosebud pulsating in your face. Teasing and tempting you. At one point they made me get on all fours and took turns spanking me. They poked at my crotch, even breaking out the vibrator and had my toes clench as they pressed it into my crotch. It was such a delight basking in their heavenly aromas."

This was such a pleasure to read; having briefly seen both these ladies in action, I can only imagine how exciting this must have been :) Waiting for my turn to get in on the fun and acquaint you with my own scent ;)

This was such a pleasure to read; having briefly seen both these ladies in action, I can only imagine how exciting this must have been :) Waiting for my turn to get in on the fun and acquaint you with my own scent ;)

It was riveting, and Im glad you're looking forward to acquainting me with your scent :) . I can't wait to smell every last bit of your gas as well  ;) .