"She's beautiful but she's cruel...."

...is what he said to me. So tell me, how does a woman's beauty affect you if she's trying to get you to try something new? How does a woman's beauty help you endure the pain she puts you through?

One must be open minded heading into a session aside from their hard limits. In my opinion the more attractive you find someone, the more willing you are to do things. You become entranced by them and simply think you wouldn't mind doing what they like. As for the pain, that comes to fortitude. They have to be willing to endure such trials. Id be willing to explore the pain of hot wax with you. Idea for a session with you containing temp play, bondage, and my fart fetish.

...is what he said to me. So tell me, how does a woman's beauty affect you if she's trying to get you to try something new? How does a woman's beauty help you endure the pain she puts you through?

Dear Ms. Brinks:

It isn't the beauty or it isn't just the beauty. If "she" gets under my skin, if I develop feelings for her, that is the key. A handful of Mistresses have had me in the position of wanting to suffer just to be in her presence and much more willing to examine my hard limits. I won't name names. And one special young, petite girl has woven a spell over me.

So it is beauty and the capacity to put this beast in a trance that does it.

Dannyboy

One must be open minded heading into a session aside from their hard limits. In my opinion the more attractive you find someone, the more willing you are to do things. You become entranced by them and simply think you wouldn't mind doing what they like. As for the pain, that comes to fortitude. They have to be willing to endure such trials. Id be willing to explore the pain of hot wax with you. Idea for a session with you containing temp play, bondage, and my fart fetish.

I'd love that! Temperature play with wax is like the gateway into a sensory amusement park. Have you ever been enticed by a beautiful woman to take pain for her?

Dear Ms. Brinks:

It isn't the beauty or it isn't just the beauty. If "she" gets under my skin, if I develop feelings for her, that is the key. A handful of Mistresses have had me in the position of wanting to suffer just to be in her presence and much more willing to examine my hard limits. I won't name names. And one special young, petite girl has woven a spell over me.

So it is beauty and the capacity to put this beast in a trance that does it.

Dannyboy

So both beauty and the ability to cast a sort of spell in a sense?

In my opinion the more attractive you find someone, the more willing you are to do things. You become entranced by them and simply think you wouldn't mind doing what they like. 

This nails it. When in comes to the Fortress, I have let every mistress I have sessioned with test my limits. As I am getting things ready for an upcoming sessions, I am planning on having at least one, if not two limits tested. 

While there are certain hard limits I will never agree to, others, well...let's just say I never thought I would have enjoyed playing finger puppets with Mistress Rey...but I did...a lot. 

So both beauty and the ability to cast a sort of spell in a sense?

Dear Ms. Brinks:

My classic example is the moment I first saw Ms. Kang. My heart and soul left my body within a few seconds of seeing her. I could submit to intense sessions thereafter without any thought of a safe word because being apart from her was more painful. Of course she was beautiful but my heart was stolen. Was it a spell or the effect she had on any male who looked at her? 

Dannyboy

MISTRESS BRINKS...YOU certainly have incredible most knowledgeable insights regarding the human male animal and its extreme vulnerability to intoxicating brutal physical beauty personified. So your sincere inquiry as to "how does a woman's beauty persuade YOU on trying something new...or whether her extreme beauty will help YOU endure the pain she puts YOU thru"...is a most TORTUROUS TRUISM that extremely attractive women endlessly pursue to gain their objectives...since the dawn of human evolution...extreme female beauty reigns supreme most LUSTFULLY...most SADISTICALLY SENSUALLY...Lonewolf...let her extreme endless allurement never end and endlessly perpetuate interminably.

I'd love that! Temperature play with wax is like the gateway into a sensory amusement park. Have you ever been enticed by a beautiful woman to take pain for her?

Enticed? Hmm. In my case I don't think that entice is the right word. It would just be a matter of mutual pleasure. While it isn't my niche, I would never expect a woman to sate my needs while leaving her hanging. So Im willing to explore things since my own needs have been met to satisfy the other.