Fortress Welcomes Mistress Shankar and Mistress Li

Two devious Mistresses have joined our growing Fortress! Mistress Justine Shankar and Mistress Jane Li

Just a few of my fave shots :-)

attachicon.gifMistress Li Colorful Blast.jpg

attachicon.gifMistress Shankar On The Move.jpg

Contact Booking for appointments!

[email protected]

646-415-9286

Dear Jessy-

I just saw them..&  as expected...I am  breathless  at the stunning beauty...of the young....Ms Li...! :o

I posted...on the other Forum !    In more "detail;"--re:  My session w  Her  &  You present !  

As You &  Ms Emma  now know...I have a  double  booked week from Friday w  Ms Li...&  Ms Rey... :wacko:

I do expect  a  serious beating !      :(  

OMG....Ms  Li......has  TAKEN  my soul--! :huh:

Adam

Most relentless enticing visions that elicit most extreme sadistic potentials of male suppression and ultra torturous implementations for the lucky few who unconditionally submit to such extreme physical allurement...2 superlative additions...MISTRESS JUSTINE SHANKAR and MISTRESS JANE LI  to the already sadistically INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lustful Lonewolf is again most favorably impressed with their extreme BDSM potentials as personally perpetuated by their most TORTUROUS MENTOR...MISTRESS JESSY KANG!!!

Mistress Kang,

Awesome photos. Those of Mistress Li brought back some wonderful memories of meeting her, you, and Mistress Rey during her training days. Let her know that if there is anything she'd like to use from my reviews of that experience, to please feel free to.

Two devious Mistresses have joined our growing Fortress! Mistress Justine Shankar and Mistress Jane Li.

Just a few of my fave shots :-)

Mistress Li Colorful Blast.jpg

Mistress Shankar On The Move.jpg

Contact Booking for appointments!

[email protected]

646-415-9286

Great shots indeed. Both resulted in a gulp. Mistress Shankar looks very imposing. I have generally found women from India intimidating. Years ago I was friendly with a young Indian woman who was very controlling. She was very very bright and a bit of a brat. When I finally confronted her about it her response was essentially that well that is her personality its not gonna change and if I cant get with the program i should just get.

I find myself...inexplicably..."addicted"  to Mistress Li...&  my intuition tells me.....She will be as cruel....as Her partner...in a "double" session-! :unsure:  

Your thoughts.?? Gonna see Her & Ms Rey...soon...!

Adam:

With Li as a full-fledged Mistress you will have your hands full.

Dannyboy

Thank you everyone :wub: .  Can't wait to pleasurably torture you all alongside the other fabulous ladies!

Will be serving You again, soon-  Ms Li--

Hope You have Your  "fun electro toy"-  with You--see how much I can take...! :o

Know where You can pick up some nice....Ginger..?   :wacko:   I know You are the  "Adventurous"  type !

Adam 

• 3 weeks later...