Funny Moments In Session

• 5 months later...

This doesn't involve session activity, but pretty funny.  This goes back 10-years-ago when I had bought a T-shirt that said "NYC Sub" on the front and "Proud to be Submissive!" on the back.  

It was at a munch (gathering of BDSM folk in vanilla setting) and one random dude approached me and thought that I was a professional eater.   He took "NYC Sub" for meaning sub sandwiches.  Another time while wearing the same shirt at a McDonald's some dude behind me commented "That's a really weird slogan for a restaurant."

1 hour ago, manclawz said:

This doesn't involve session activity, but pretty funny.  This goes back 10-years-ago when I had bought a T-shirt that said "NYC Sub" on the front and "Proud to be Submissive!" on the back.  

It was at a munch (gathering of BDSM folk in vanilla setting) and one random dude approached me and thought that I was a professional eater.   He took "NYC Sub" for meaning sub sandwiches.  Another time while wearing the same shirt at a McDonald's some dude behind me commented "That's a really weird slogan for a restaurant."

LOL! That's pretty good. Those are the minds of pure vanillas.

Back in the day when I was still smoking and it was okay to do so indoors, I was smoking a cigarette and cleaning up after session.  My Mistress at the time noticed that I was pushing with a finger below the base of my scrotum and pushing out semen into a paper towel (this would have been post session drip later).  Mistress asked "Can all guys do that?" 

My reply was "I never took a survey!!" 

When we were done laughing She said that while my flippant reply was funny, it would need to be paid for.  The penalty was that I had to continue pushing out the semen onto each of the cigarettes left in the pack and then put the cigarettes back in the back.  I was to think about being less sarcastic with each inhale over the next two days.      

6 hours ago, need to serve said:

Back in the day when I was still smoking and it was okay to do so indoors, I was smoking a cigarette and cleaning up after session.  My Mistress at the time noticed that I was pushing with a finger below the base of my scrotum and pushing out semen into a paper towel (this would have been post session drip later).  Mistress asked "Can all guys do that?" 

My reply was "I never took a survey!!" 

When we were done laughing She said that while my flippant reply was funny, it would need to be paid for.  The penalty was that I had to continue pushing out the semen onto each of the cigarettes left in the pack and then put the cigarettes back in the back.  I was to think about being less sarcastic with each inhale over the next two days.      

I like your sense of humor. I would have punished you similarly, even if you made me laugh. 

• 1 month later...

I walked in on M Fang screaming at a sub while she stood over him and banged on the table after each word

KEEP

*bang*

THAT

*bang*

COCK

*bang*

IN

*bang*

YOUR

*bang*

MOUTH

*bang*

The scene looked super intense, but then all of the sudden she goes "Oh I love your hair!" with a huge smile on her face lmfaoooo

The change of mood surprised me but I love doubling with MFang bc of her energy as well!

50 minutes ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I walked in on M Fang screaming at a sub while she stood over him and banged on the table after each word

KEEP

*bang*

THAT

*bang*

COCK

*bang*

IN

*bang*

YOUR

*bang*

MOUTH

*bang*

The scene looked super intense, but then all of the sudden she goes "Oh I love your hair!" with a huge smile on her face lmfaoooo

The change of mood surprised me but I love doubling with MFang bc of her energy as well!

Oh! My! I wish She had screamed at me in our session. She was soft spoken and a little laid back. I really can't imagine her screaming at someone.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Buy a pair of fake vampire teeth like these https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61V6Dine2mL._SX425_.jpg and wear them to the session. Then when she walks in the door go "Ooooooh I'm Mistress Fang I'm sOoOoO coooollll" super sarcastically and then smile and hiss at her with your vampire fangs. She'll probably beat you really hard for making a mockery of her name but also she can make fun of you for being a moron, so it's a 2-for-1 deal. You're welcome. You can get them for like a dollar on Amazon. 

You're so bad at posting links it's impressive.

On 5/17/2018 at 6:40 PM, kevybaby said:

Buy a pair of fake vampire teeth like these https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61V6Dine2mL._SX425_.jpg and wear them to the session. Then when she walks in the door go "Ooooooh I'm Mistress Fang I'm sOoOoO coooollll" super sarcastically and then smile and hiss at her with your vampire fangs. She'll probably beat you really hard for making a mockery of her name but also she can make fun of you for being a moron, so it's a 2-for-1 deal. You're welcome. You can get them for like a dollar on Amazon. 

I'm not saying people should make fun of my name, but I AM saying that it's a great excuse for me to beat you up.

On 5/17/2018 at 6:40 PM, kevybaby said:

Why would he say "I'm sOoOoO coooollll" what does that have to do with anything? Pls explain. I wanna know how your brain works!

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, kevybaby said:

Think I'll pass on this idea. 

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Hmmmm... are you sure it was a good idea posting this BTB... I might be too much for you to handle!

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Hmmmm... are you sure it was a good idea posting this BTB... I might be too much for you to handle!

Probably was, Ms. Fang. Now You have a reason to really punish me. Don't You agree?