Whipping You Into The Shape I Want!

I recently started to include exercise as part of one of my sub's training. I created a workout program specifically for him which includes lots of stretching followed by a variety of calisthenics (jumping jacks, lunges, sit-ups). I set several goal weights and dates and planned the diet and exercise he'll follow to reach them. Every time he reaches a goal weight and date he is rewarded (that's between us lol). But of course every time he slacks or cheats he is punished too! 

Next week is his weigh-in. Uh-oh!

I'm thinking about making him keep a food diary in between training/sessions so I can see when and how he's cheated lol What do you think? :-D

I recently started to include exercise as part of one of my sub's training. I created a workout program specifically for him which includes lots of stretching followed by a variety of calisthenics (jumping jacks, lunges, sit-ups). I set several goal weights and dates and planned the diet and exercise he'll follow to reach them. Every time he reaches a goal weight and date he is rewarded (that's between us lol). But of course every time he slacks or cheats he is punished too! 

Next week is his weigh-in. Uh-oh!

I'm thinking about making him keep a food diary in between training/sessions so I can see when and how he's cheated lol What do you think? :-D

Why do I imagine you stepping on the scale from behind? 

Mistress Brinks, this is brilliant :) I love the idea of finding ways to extend the submission experienced in session into one's daily life and routines. I second a fitness test, with corresponding rewards and punishments...

Yes I think that's the perfect way to weed out the weak ones. No weaklings in my slave-squad :-)

I think this is a great Idea, Mistress Brinks!  I'm all for fitness.

But I don't think I really need to be motivated with a fitness plan.  I exercise all the time and eat right.  I'm actually trying to gain weight in muscle.  When I know that I'm going to play with a Mistress I start working out even harder to push myself to be in the best possible shape I can be for her. 

In my head I have to look good for her and want to be physically fit enough to take as much as I can of whatever she wants to do to or use me for.

Thats just me though.  Other subs/toys my need it and thats a good thing in my eyes.  

Jay

I think this is a great Idea, Mistress Brinks! I'm all for fitness.

But I don't think I really need to be motivated with a fitness plan. I exercise all the time and eat right. I'm actually trying to gain weight in muscle. When I know that I'm going to play with a Mistress I start working out even harder to push myself to be in the best possible shape I can be for her.

In my head I have to look good for her and want to be physically fit enough to take as much as I can of whatever she wants to do to or use me for.

Thats just me though. Other subs/toys my need it and thats a good thing in my eyes.

Jay

Looking good for your Mistress is a great motivation. It'll be fun to test your muscle gain by sitting on your back while you do push ups by my count!

Ohh I love putting my subs through a bit of physical fitness during our sessions!

"Sit ups? Let me just assist by pulling on your nipple clamps till you're screaming from your abs."

"I think those calfs are looking weak.. Stand on your toes and try to kiss your Mistress' ass, up high, while I whip yours!"

Whoa. This exact fantasy was something I've been drafting in the dirty recesses of my mind when I'm tossing and turning at 3 a.m wishing I was back at the fortress.

Your personal trainers await you, and we will have NO mercy-it will be pain, sweat and tears till you reach our goals!!.. If you are worthy and able. ;) Or we will just love to watch you grow tired and weary at your own fate..