Uncontrollable Urge

Whenever I am standing or walking directly behind someone with flowing hair, I have this uncontrollable urge to stroke it. In my fantasy (although not sexually driven) they don't react at all, they just allow me to continue to pet them until I'm satisfied.

I don't feel this urge when I'm facing someone though. There's something about the view of loose flowing hair from behind.

I doubt anyone has this same urge. But what ARE your uncontrollable urges (not necessarily BDSM or even sex related)?

Popping bubble wrap paper. Writing "fuck you" in wet cement. Getting on an elevator in a tall building and if I'm the last to get out press every floor button on the way out the door, (yeah ,I'm that guy)

Haha I'd drag u back in put my knee to your [...] and force you to stop on every floor you pressed.

SW- Are you being 100% serious about this? Have you ever acted on these urges?

I forgot to mention when I see a strawberry shortcake I get the urge to take off my pants and sit on it...........No Mistress Kang , I'm not going serious about any of it....Except the bubble wrap..Always have to have a pop or two!

Popping bubble wrap paper. Writing "fuck you" in wet cement. Getting on an elevator in a tall building and if I'm the last to get out press every floor button on the way out the door, (yeah ,I'm that guy)

SW:

You are one sick dude. I know you haven't talked about this to your therapist.

Anyway, I like popping the bubble wrap and I have pressed all floors on the elevator. One day the security guard told me to cut that shit out. Oh well, someone always wants to ruin it when you're having fun.

Dannyboy

Whenever I am standing or walking directly behind someone with flowing hair, I have this uncontrollable urge to stroke it. In my fantasy (although not sexually driven) they don't react at all, they just allow me to continue to pet them until I'm satisfied.

I don't feel this urge when I'm facing someone though. There's something about the view of loose flowing hair from behind.

I doubt anyone has this same urge. But what ARE your uncontrollable urges (not necessarily BDSM or even sex related)?

Dear Ms. Kang:

Knowing you for some time I would suggest that you have some degree of OCD and idiosyncratic behavior. I do not judge and mostly I enjoy. 

I am always enraged when I see someone pushing a baby carriage and talking on a cell phone at the same time. My urge is to perform a "citizen's arrest" for child endangerment. I have never done that but often I would say "shame on you."

Another thing, when I am waiting for my young lady to show up (in Koreatown) I often look at the most beautiful Asian ladies who come into the cafe and sit nearby. My look "says you are so beautiful and I wish I could get to know you." In my fantasy I hope they are thinking "old degenerate bastard do you think I would give you a moment of my time, except to say go away creep."  When my lady shows up I notice the eyes of other old and young degenerate bastards and think "gotcha."

Dannyboy

And I'm the next person who gets into the elevator, gets unbelievably angry, tracks you down and beats the shit out of you.

SW:

You are one sick dude. I know you haven't talked about this to your therapist.

Anyway, I like popping the bubble wrap and I have pressed all floors on the elevator. One day the security guard told me to cut that shit out. Oh well, someone always wants to ruin it when you're having fun.

Dannyboy

can you recommend a good therapist DB?

I have that inclination when I see fat asses but I know I'd probably get slapped if I act on it so I just admire from a far

When I'm walking behind someone (with enough distance that I don't focus on their hair) my eyes are automatically drawn to their butt, it's almost as if my brain tells me there's nothing else worth looking at because my eyes always go back to their butt LOL

BUT I don't have the urge to touch it in any way.

Have you ever actually done it? EVER??

SW- Are you being 100% serious about this? Have you ever acted on these urges?

Sperwhale,  Have you seen the "Pissed Off Asian Chics" thread Mistress Kang posted a few weeks ago?  After seeing that you should think twice about the buttons on the elevator.  

My uncontrollable urge is to push someones hand up into their face while they are eating an ice-cream cone.  I would never do it though cause its a dick move.  Summertime is just around the corner so I'm going to be suppressing that urge A LOT.

Dear Ms. Kang:

Knowing you for some time I would suggest that you have some degree of OCD and idiosyncratic behavior. I do not judge and mostly I enjoy. 

I am always enraged when I see someone pushing a baby carriage and talking on a cell phone at the same time. My urge is to perform a "citizen's arrest" for child endangerment. I have never done that but often I would say "shame on you."

Another thing, when I am waiting for my young lady to show up (in Koreatown) I often look at the most beautiful Asian ladies who come into the cafe and sit nearby. My look "says you are so beautiful and I wish I could get to know you." In my fantasy I hope they are thinking "old degenerate bastard do you think I would give you a moment of my time, except to say go away creep."  When my lady shows up I notice the eyes of other old and young degenerate bastards and think "gotcha."

Dannyboy

I know all too much about your perverse thoughts and "fantastical" conversations with these young ladies you see LOL Very entertaining! 

Not entirely convinced I have any degree of OCD or idiosyncratic behavior, perhaps an affectation at most.

My uncontrollable urge is to push someones hand up into their face while they are eating an ice-cream cone.  I would never do it though cause its a dick move.  Summertime is just around the corner so I'm going to be suppressing that urge A LOT.

G.I. Jay!!! I just noticed that name LOL I like it :-)

That is hilarious and yeah would be a dick move. But I can see how that urge can manifest- especially if it's soft serve vanilla.

Sperwhale, Have you seen the "Pissed Off Asian Chics" thread Mistress Kang posted a few weeks ago? After seeing that you should think twice about the buttons on the elevator.

I just watched it now! Those dudes were all creeps. I have no desire to engage in any of those behaviors, hate that shit. When I was a kid my cousins lived in a tall rent controlled building in Manhattan and as a joke they'd hit all the floors to piss off the neighbors. They also came home drunk during the holiday season and stole the Christmas tree from the lobby with the evidence being a trail on tinsel leading to their doorstep.... Creeping on women in elevators is something that should earn an ass whooping!

I know all too much about your perverse thoughts and "fantastical" conversations with these young ladies you see LOL Very entertaining! 

Not entirely convinced I have any degree of OCD or idiosyncratic behavior, perhaps an affectation at most.

Dear Ms. Kang:

Far be it from me to try to convince you of anything you don't agree with. It is always the case that the opinions of Dannyboy do not represent the opinions of the Forum host, the Fortress, it's owners, employees, agents and shareholders. I am convinced of your greatness though.

Whenever I want to be naughty with my young lady her reply is always "if you want to." Instead of going along with her and being happy I will argue that it's not good enough if she doesn't want to. I will argue that she really wants to but doesn't want to admit that she is as freaky as me. Then it escalates to "I'm not a perverted freak like you, I do it only to make you happy, I want to be normal." Eventually we stop talking to each other and nobody is happy.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. I do know about OCD as I live it all the time. Seems i have a choice of being happy or being right. I'll choose right all the time and end up unhappy.

Dannyboy

This thread reminds of a Beavis and Butthead episode where Beavis is in shop class and gets mesmerized by the circular saw spinning and just has to touch it chopping the tip of his finger off ....Like touching a hot stove.

Oh my god Spermwhale,

This reminds me of a time when I was a kid. My dad was teaching me how to make Braised Broccoli Rabe with Aleppo Oil. He put the skillet down and said "Don't touch that. It's hot" so I immediately reached for it and burned my hand. Now that I'm older I understand why he refers to me as Knuckle Head.

G.I. Jay!!! I just noticed that name LOL I like it :-)

That is hilarious and yeah would be a dick move. But I can see how that urge can manifest- especially if it's soft serve vanilla.

Soft serve vanilla LOL! Thats exactly what I was envisioning when I was writing my post.

Also, doing it to a fat person. But thats just mean.

Ok, I have done that with the elevator before. Must have been one of those days, SMH.

I have that inclination when I see fat asses but I know I'd probably get slapped if I act on it so I just admire from a far

Who can resist zoning out to derriere admiration lol.

As for my own uncontrollable urges, sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the urge to let out a scream. This usually occurs after a good workout, a high intake of caffeine, or just an excitable event. Could just be a release of endorphins or hell maybe I have Tourettes. This may not even be a unique urge, but I have given in to it and let out a "Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!" in far more places than anyone I know; home, work, friend's house, gym, mall, bar, walking down the street,etc