First Time at the Fortress

eagerbott83

Today is my first session at the Fortress! I'm SO nervous.

This isn't my first time with a Domme, in fact I've been going to various mistresses around NYC and California for more than 15 years.

But something feels special about today.  I'm taking an extra long shower, spending more time cleaning myself al over so that I'm worthy of the Mistresses time.

I'll report back after the session but I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone how excited and nervous I am!

Hi eagerbott83...Like you I have had extensive sessioning history with various independent Dommes at various locations as well as visiting various dungeons in the NYC area. It wasn't until I discovered the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS and experienced their extensive array of BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN...in session as well as in most impressive cameo appearances when available that exceeded my wildest expectations in a most positive way ever envisioned or conceived possible...ALL worthy of YOUR session considerations and personally served their BEAUTIFUL BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG that I fully realized my search for BDSM CLIENT PERFECTION was finally attained to my fullest expectations personified. BOTTOM LINE...NO need to be NERVOUS...wishing YOU all the endless enthusiasm I interminably enjoy at this establishment of endless BDSM SUPERIORITY personified...Lonewolf

This isn't my first time with a Domme, in fact I've been going to various mistresses around NYC and California for more than 15 years.

But something feels special about today.  I'm taking an extra long shower, spending more time cleaning myself al over so that I'm worthy of the Mistresses time.

I'll report back after the session but I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone how excited and nervous I am!

I'll be curious to hear your first impressions as much as the session details. The reason I say this is that the experience of visiting the Fortress is so much different that what you'd expect just from viewing photos online. 

• 4 weeks later...

Waiting for you to report back ...

A thousand apologies for the delay in reporting back to Mistress Zito and everyone else here....the combination of being completely broken by Mistress Zito, Mistress Fang and Mistress Von Dietz rendered me useless for days after my session.  Unfortunately Mistress Kang was unable to attend my session, which left me longing for more.

Where do I start? At the beginning of the session I asked Mistress Zito to break me with humiliation and other play. She smiled with a devious smile and said that she had a good idea of what to do with me.  Needless to say, three hours later I was covered sweat, and quivering on the floor.  I don't think I've been worked over and stretched as much as I was that day. Mistress Zito definitely put me in my place as a worthless sub.

Single handedly one of the best experiences of my life.

So much so, I just booked another session in two weeks with Mistress Zito and hopefully Mistress Kang will consider me worthy enough this time. I'm nervous and excited just thinking about it!

A thousand apologies for the delay in reporting back to Mistress Zito and everyone else here....the combination of being completely broken by Mistress Zito, Mistress Fang and Mistress Von Dietz rendered me useless for days after my session. Unfortunately Mistress Kang was unable to attend my session, which left me longing for more.

Where do I start? At the beginning of the session I asked Mistress Zito to break me with humiliation and other play. She smiled with a devious smile and said that she had a good idea of what to do with me. Needless to say, three hours later I was covered sweat, and quivering on the floor. I don't think I've been worked over and stretched as much as I was that day. Mistress Zito definitely put me in my place as a worthless sub.

Single handedly one of the best experiences of my life.

So much so, I just booked another session in two weeks with Mistress Zito and hopefully Mistress Kang will consider me worthy enough this time. I'm nervous and excited just thinking about it!

Oh thank you for finally reporting back! I wanted you to share with the class just how severely we broke you in ;)

This was by far one of the most intense sessions I've ever been a part of and I completely enjoyed humiliating and breaking you down in every way imaginable. Very excited for round two (and three, and four...)

Oh thank you for finally reporting back! I wanted you to share with the class just how severely we broke you in ;)

This was by far one of the most intense sessions I've ever been a part of and I completely enjoyed humiliating and breaking you down in every way imaginable. Very excited for round two (and three, and four...)

To be honest, I was so humiliated during our session, it took me a few weeks to gather up the courage to come and post. That afternoon still haunts me and when I think of it, I can't help but to smile and feel a tingling in my my sissyboy clit ;)

I can't tell you how exciting it is to hear it was one of your most intense sessions as well. We're all booked for round two and I've been thinking of how we can go even further - but ultimately, I know if I get on my knees and submit to you - you know exactly what to do to me...

Was there any aspect of the session that particularly worked for you? would love to explore that.

I look forward to feeling humiliated by you again and can't wait to see how Mistress Kang handles me as well.

Congrats, who have you seen in California?

Dannyboy