OMFG first time at FF was AMAZING I can't wait to get back there!

bettybananas

How absurd that it took soooo many years before I finally managed to face my neurotic fears & shames and actually book a real session at a proper dungeon! I was very impressed with the way Mistress Emma Ree kindly and deftly shepherded me through the process. She recommended Mistress Von Dietz and I am thrilled. Wow! She was absolutely gorgeous—perfectly suited to my interior psychosexual cravings.

During the email exchanges my anxiety and apprehension continued to ratchet ever tighter but when I finally committed to go I was so loose and excited and wide open soon as I got inside. Mistress Von Dietz's pictures on the site do not come close to revealing her heavenly beauty and radiant demeanor. I almost wept. Seriously. The moment she entered the room I was flooded with overwhelming gratitude and total adoration for Her. T’was the most natural thing in the world to just fall down at her feet in silly worship, I was enraptured, spellbound, giddy. The feeling lasted all night through this morning. I can’t wait to get back there and develop a deeper and darker and evermore elaborate sub reality and discover territory I never realized I needed to explore.

Oh! And even the incidental side details like the awesome Asteroids mural...How great! I felt safe and simultaneously like anything could happen. Fucking awesome. I really can’t wait to return and bring a bunch of play stuff and meet some of the other gals and hopefully, especially, Mistress Jessy Kang. Really my dream is to find myself helplessly alone with the whole gang of you ladies and a good several hour long stretch to really go deep——god I hope this desperate jones doesn’t make me into a bank robber (or god forbid get a proper job) but if that’s what it takes so be it, I’m already an atheist anti-natalist transvestite neurotic rock ’n’ roll art school casualty half-a-fag (and perverted dirty ole man---who’s really just a big horny girl inside, might as well pile it on…..OMFG Fetish Fortress and the fucking demonically angelic MISTRESS VON DIETZ  LOL you guys are the best, thanks again and again and again!!!!!!!!

From the moment that I walked into the Pink room, I absolutely knew that it was time for BettyBananas to surface, and she did rather quickly, without hesitation!

I will be anticipating her visit with a very lavish wardrobe, very soon. I do hope she's ready for what I have in store for her...

The Fierce Mistresses of the Fortress are always a real riot when it comes to joining in along side of me!

Xx

Von Dietz

How absurd that it took soooo many years before I finally managed to face my neurotic fears & shames and actually book a real session at a proper dungeon! I was very impressed with the way Mistress Emma Ree kindly and deftly shepherded me through the process. She recommended Mistress Von Dietz and I am thrilled. Wow! She was absolutely gorgeous—perfectly suited to my interior psychosexual cravings.

During the email exchanges my anxiety and apprehension continued to ratchet ever tighter but when I finally committed to go I was so loose and excited and wide open soon as I got inside. Mistress Von Dietz's pictures on the site do not come close to revealing her heavenly beauty and radiant demeanor. I almost wept. Seriously. The moment she entered the room I was flooded with overwhelming gratitude and total adoration for Her. T’was the most natural thing in the world to just fall down at her feet in silly worship, I was enraptured, spellbound, giddy. The feeling lasted all night through this morning. I can’t wait to get back there and develop a deeper and darker and evermore elaborate sub reality and discover territory I never realized I needed to explore.

Oh! And even the incidental side details like the awesome Asteroids mural...How great! I felt safe and simultaneously like anything could happen. Fucking awesome. I really can’t wait to return and bring a bunch of play stuff and meet some of the other gals and hopefully, especially, Mistress Jessy Kang. Really my dream is to find myself helplessly alone with the whole gang of you ladies and a good several hour long stretch to really go deep——god I hope this desperate jones doesn’t make me into a bank robber (or god forbid get a proper job) but if that’s what it takes so be it, I’m already an atheist anti-natalist transvestite neurotic rock ’n’ roll art school casualty half-a-fag (and perverted dirty ole man---who’s really just a big horny girl inside, might as well pile it on…..OMFG Fetish Fortress and the fucking demonically angelic MISTRESS VON DIETZ  LOL you guys are the best, thanks again and again and again!!!!!!!!

So glad to hear you had a great first session with Mistress Von Dietz!  Would love to know more about the session itself :lol: .  Make sure to email Emma whenever you're ready to "really go deep"... all of us here would be excited to play with you!  LOL.

Best,

Mistress Li

Hi bettybananas...YOUR overwhelming enthusiasm for the very highly regarded INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS is most emphatically an exact truism of the endless ongoing perfection I have personally observed and have personally interacted in on a ongoing 16 sessions of most superlative client satisfaction personified in the past 18 months of most envious ongoing servitude personified. Having breathlessly endured the extremism of MISTRESS VON DIETZ overall most TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PERFECTION and ingrained TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES I will never forget is in keeping with your endless allurement of our mutually adored BEAUTY OF MOST IMPRESSIVE PHYSICAL EMPOWERMENT personified...Lonewolf

So glad to hear you had an amazing first session! Mistress Von Dietz is fabulous, it's true; double sessions with her are always a great time. Your review was a pleasure to read, and you hit the nail on the head with this: "I felt safe and simultaneously like anything could happen." Exactly the kind of environment FF allows us to create... looking forward to seeing you for future visits!