session surprises

joey

when I was in Virginia in 2005 I was serving a Thai mistress.  I had booked a racial humiliation session for 5:00 pm.  Mistress contacted me about noon and asked me could I back my session time up to 2:00 pm because she had a sub who had scheduled a racial humiliation session at that time. she wanted to have us both together so she could free up some time for the evening.

Being a good sub I agreed. as session time neared I wondered who my co  sub would be.  I thought he was would be another middle age white sub.

when I arrived  I was ordered to strip and bow before mistress. Slave Charles! she called.

In came a Hollywood handsome African American male about early thirties, beefcake physique and ultra well hung.

when he kneeled beside me I felt so  inadequate!

me, the twin brother of the Pillsbury doughboy next to this super macho well hung black stud.

when mistress made comparisons of our genitals  I never felt so inferior.

So subs do have any stories about session surprises?

My biggest session surprise was booking with Mistress Choi, and Mistress Jung entered the room. She thought I was kidding when I asked if she was in the wrong room. This was back when Anna was doing booking and she screwed me up at least three times. Mistress Jung ask if I wanted to cancel, but of course, I said no. Who could possibly cancel with her?

Ray:

You remind me of one time when I received an email that my scheduled session with Mina Jung had to be canceled. That happened a few hours before the session was about to begin. The Fortress did make it up to me on a future date. It wasn't a session surprise but more a non-session surprise. On another occasion I received an email from the Fortress asking me if I was going to show up for my scheduled session as they were waiting for me and I was late. Turns out they put me down for a session a week earlier than the actual date. 

This is not a criticism of course. No dungeon is perfect. All the others are less perfect than the Fortress.

Dannyboy

• 1 month later...

when I was in Virginia in 2005 I was serving a Thai mistress.  I had booked a racial humiliation session for 5:00 pm.  Mistress contacted me about noon and asked me could I back my session time up to 2:00 pm because she had a sub who had scheduled a racial humiliation session at that time. she wanted to have us both together so she could free up some time for the evening.

Being a good sub I agreed. as session time neared I wondered who my co  sub would be.  I thought he was would be another middle age white sub.

when I arrived  I was ordered to strip and bow before mistress. Slave Charles! she called.

In came a Hollywood handsome African American male about early thirties, beefcake physique and ultra well hung.

when he kneeled beside me I felt so  inadequate!

me, the twin brother of the Pillsbury doughboy next to this super macho well hung black stud.

when mistress made comparisons of our genitals  I never felt so inferior.

So subs do have any stories about session surprises?

So I was in my first session with a well known Mistress.  After some early session warm up, she put a hood on me and told me that She would like to parade me around the studio a little.  She had me kiss the receptionists feet, then walked by a couple of other Mistresses who poked and prodded me.  She then opened the door to an adjacent dungeon where two Mistresses and two slaves were playing.  Other than a play party I had never been exposed to other males in a dungeon setting.  At first it was very uncomfortable, but as it became more comfortable things moved from teasings and torturings to forced or highly encouraged slave interactions.  It was very stunning and was not on my "fetish list".  

Years ago when I was a smoker, I was cleaning up after a session.  I would push at the base of the scrotum to force out anything that might drip out later.  Mistress asked "Can all guys do that?"  My reply was "I don't know, I never took a survey!!!"  The punishment for the sarcastic reply was that I had to push out some drippings on each cigarette that I had left in the pack.  I would smoke the pack over the next day or so.   

• 1 month later...

While in SERVITUDE with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ she on occasion and when available has other Mistresses come in to introduce themselves and if I am really lucky apply their own style of individual innate FEMALE TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES in their most welcome SURPRISE CAMEOS which in turn generate a very complimentary FETISH FORTRESS review on their behalf. Common Ladies YOU know YOU LOVE TO ALWAYS TORTURE US GUYS...Lonewolf

I can imagine how embarrassed you must have felt to get your little tick-tack and skittles compared to a proper-sized cock.  And she must have really gotten a kick out of it, too.  It is always fun to surprise a sub, especially when he does not expect it.

While in SERVITUDE with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ she on occasion and when available has other Mistresses come in to introduce themselves and if I am really lucky apply their own style of individual innate FEMALE TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES in their most welcome SURPRISE CAMEOS which in turn generate a very complimentary FETISH FORTRESS review on their behalf. Common Ladies YOU know YOU LOVE TO ALWAYS TORTURE US GUYS...Lonewolf

I figured you would enjoy more beautiful women to worship. ;)

I can imagine how embarrassed you must have felt to get your little tick-tack and skittles compared to a proper-sized cock.  And she must have really gotten a kick out of it, too.  It is always fun to surprise a sub, especially when he does not expect it.

I figured you would enjoy more beautiful women to worship. ;)

Your sph is second to none, hahaha... I do wish I could have seen this.

• 9 months later...

Joey - 

Because I have an SPH fetish, but not a comparison fetish, what you experienced has never been in my thoughts.  My two real life events were completely humiliating when they happened, and it was only two years afterward that I found myself masturbating to the memory of them.

So I'm curious.  After you lived through the humiliation of the comparison, did it turn you on on that level alone, and have you sought it out again?

Tom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...