Delayed Subspace?

I learned from one of my subs that he experiences subspace the next day as opposed to immediately following the session as most do. Perhaps he'll add to this thread.

I wonder if others experience delayed feelings of subspace like this? If so how long does it last? How does that feeling differ from the feelings you have right after the session or even during the session?

I learned from one of my subs that he experiences subspace the next day as opposed to immediately following the session as most do. Perhaps he'll add to this thread.

I wonder if others experience delayed feelings of subspace like this? If so how long does it last? How does that feeling differ from the feelings you have right after the session or even during the session?

Mistress Kang,

As a personal slave, I would stay in subspace for days at a time, especially when my Mistress was visiting and staying for days. That subspace feeling would shoot up whenever she decided to session with me or to include me in one of her session.  

May be subspace is a state of mind that one goes into, triggered or enhanced by sessions.

Nowadays  I tend to fall into subspace hours if not days before a session. That is why it is so important to communicate before a session to build up the subspace momentum, so to speak. That way I am "ripe" as soon as the session starts!

I get a 24 hour high after session. Wake the next day, have come down from an intense experience and am in a happy place for the rest of the day. Endorphin high during session and next day the Oxytocin effect ( memories of stroking and kissing a perfectly shaped leg for example ).

• 1 month later...

For my few visits to the fortress so far I would have to say that I am on cloud 9 as soon as the session has ended. My travel home passes me by as my mind is inundated with the events of the session. The next day I am usually coming down from that high but over time I will again hit cloud 9 reliving the events of the session again. Which only leads me to book once more and have another experience that keeps repeats that cycle.