Sissification mistress

cdnana

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know the pink room is fantastic for sissification sessions. Do some of our mistresses really enjoy this and have great skills? Just curious.

I would venture a wild guess and say that a Fortress Mistress has great skills and truly enjoys her work. LOL.

Dannyboy

What about sissification intrigues you? As someone who's always been drawn to the hyper-feminine, I relish getting to transform a sub into a sissy princess ;) I love helping people express their inner femininity, and am always intrigued by the various forms this takes; the best sissy sessions are a discovery for both of us.

• 2 weeks later...

For my next session I'm thinking of doing a 2 hour session and doing a full dress up with make up, nail polish, etc.

Any other ideas to add to the real cross dressing experience??

How about learning to walk in heels-- backwards and forwards?  I like to make subs walk around the table a few times with me.  Once you master that, the Mistress can give you dance instructions and you can put on a show for her on the stripper pole in the pink room.

Don't forget a wig! (We have some here ;) )

Yes, wigs are a great compliment to all sissy outfits.