Bellypunching

Dark Horse

Hey everybody, i am interested in having a session involving repeated and constant bellypunching and maybe even kicking if the girl is accurate enough to kick my belly and not my ribs. I hope to see someone who would most enjoy the chance to do a session where they can punch a guy in the belly as hard as they can repeatedly, and who would be enthusiastic about the chance to take a guy to a quiet place, tie his hands behind him and throw hay makers at his belly even if they weren't being paid as mistresses to do it ;) I find the enthusiasm of the girl makes a big difference and i want to find one who really wants to punch me. 

Hey everybody, i am interested in having a session involving repeated and constant bellypunching and maybe even kicking if the girl is accurate enough to kick my belly and not my ribs. I hope to see someone who would most enjoy the chance to do a session where they can punch a guy in the belly as hard as they can repeatedly, and who would be enthusiastic about the chance to take a guy to a quiet place, tie his hands behind him and throw hay makers at his belly even if they weren't being paid as mistresses to do it ;) I find the enthusiasm of the girl makes a big difference and i want to find one who really wants to punch me. 

At the peak of my long distance running career I loved having kids jump up and down on my abdomen and then come down butt first. Those days are gone with the wind. I don't get into that in session but once upon a time I could have.

Dannyboy

I love a good human punching bag :-) My accuracy is on point too!

How about many of us taking turns swinging at your belly? Now that sounds like fun.

Is that possible? If i had a session with one mistress but let it be known that any other mistresses or receptionists in the building with any pent up anger or sadistic tendencies that wanted to step in on my session and take it out on my belly with their bare hands while my hands are tied behind me were welcome to, would that offer be likely to be taken up?

I say we take turns!! Holding your arms back, another one of us covers your mouth so no one can hear your screams (like anyone cares lol) and the rest would watch and laugh at how pathetic you are, thinking you could actually handle even one round of kicks or punches from the Mistresses of The Fortress? ;)

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 8:00 AM, Punch my Belly said:

Actually that sounds like fun! How about the grand prize be that she gets to beat up my belly while my arms are held tight so I can't double over and my belly is wide open.  And you all can laugh and make fun of me.

Ohhhh I love this. Bullying punching session and you’re the victim grand prize for the winner!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That is the exact same session i want to have. To have my belly totally destroyed and turned purple by punches from multiple mistresses while my hands are tied behind me. To be kneeling on soft surface rather than standing so i am not wobbling around with the adrenaline and my belly is a totally stationary target. Then have 3 mistresses take turns giving me one punch at a time but as hard as they want. So it lasts longer if it starts off with one punch per mistress at a time. One punching me and another one holding me from behind so my shoulders are straight and my belly totally open and exposed for the puncher. The prize is that when i am nearly at the limit of how much pain i can take the mistress who punched the hardest pound for pound (it is not fair if the biggest mistress wins automatically) and has been the most enthusiastic when it was her turn to punch me gets to finish me off by having 30 seconds to attack my belly non - stop and do whatever she wants with her bare knuckles (instead of just one punch at a time) as though i am an ex boyfriend she hates.

I am not sure which 3 mistresses to choose. I would want whichever 3 mistresses that are most enthusiastic to do it. Feeling the enjoyment from them punching me is one of the main things i want from the session.