First Session with Mistress Zito

john_in

I can give you the basic advice of: come clean with an eager attitude to serve. No reason to be too nervous, although when I sense first time jitters it makes me feel extra mischievous, I wonder why :P Hopefully other subs will chime in with their experienced advice. Excited to be a part of your first time at the fortress :)

john_in...First time with the CUTEST MOST CRUELEST MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...OMG...YOU have no idea as to her ultra superb agendas of ongoing escalating ULTRA TORTUROUS PERFECTION...always in full force at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...another first wisest decision...as YOU will most LUSTFULLY endure interminably based again on my personal amazingly SENSUALLY CRUEL time with her...that surely YOU WILL ALSO LOVE most intimidatingly as I have...that left me most EROTICALLY ultra most PAINFULLY impressed with her extremism of ultra male debasement personified. Her EXTREME EROTIC SENSUALITY will dominate your entirety as she masterfully toys with her full womanly knowledge of your TORTUROUS DESIRABILITY OF HER MOST EXEMPLARY FEMALE PHYSICALITY...YOU want HER CLOSEST PROXIMITY...YOU endure her UNFATHOMABLE ULTRA SADISTIC FEMALE INGRAINED INCLINATIONS...Lonewolf never met a FEMALE DOMINANT at the FORTRESS that he would not endlessly suffer for interminably...OMG YES...a thousand times YES!!!

In just four days time I will make my first visit to the fortress and have the honor of being dominated by Mistress Zito. The excitement is building by the minute. Anyone have any tips or recommendations for my first session?

john..:

Make sure your Last Will and Testament is signed and witnessed. Make sure your financial affairs are in order.

Just kidding.

Communicate your preferences, desires and limitations before the day of the session. Think of the session as just the beginning of a long voyage. Think of your Mistress as a guide. Trust her, respect her and keep an open mind.

I've heard great things about Mistress Zito. I never met her but I have faith in any Mistress who Jessy Kang accepts as a full fledged Fortress Mistress.

Chances are you will happy you came to the Fortress and will come back as soon as you can.

Dannyboy

"Sometimes words just don't do justice" Mistress Alexia Zito said to me, starting our session. What a perfect place to start off. We shared wordless words, then words, then visitations and open-hearted sharings.

I just had my birthday bash with the divine Mistress Alexia Zito. She dismantled my sense of body and self, casting them into the great beyond for post-session garbage collection and reconstitution later. Period. In quasi sleep after, I was simply a discombobulated mash-up of burning pains and pleasures. My back seemed to be in a quivering heap yards away. My ass is on fire over there. I'd never been strapped and paddled THERE, tain't & opening, and relentlessly.  Fires raged in all manner of strewn body parts. Still do.

Mistress' first love is corporal. Just ask Her. She wanted me subservient, and I offered up myself as Her willing foot worshiping, whip, strap, paddle and pain-slut. The more I submitted and opened, the more I could feel the sting, prodding and stretching of Her encouragement, and seduction for even more from me in her relentless strikes. I loved the final feeling of full submission to Her.  Humiliation training is an essential. Often Mistress will muse about She and Her Friends using me in public. I kneel and open just by the proper look, or finger snap.

Wish choice.

I'd be there again today if I could.

L

john_in...Congratulations on your known amazing first ultra experience with MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...who is sheer TORTUROUS PERFECTION from A to ZITO personified interminably...SO very amazingly CUTELY ULTRA CRUEL...OMG YESSSSS...SO very MASTERFULLY SADISTIC in unyielding most contemptuous FEMALE ULTRA DEMEANING CONTROL...such a very LUSTFUL PHYSICALLY INTIMIDATING FEMALE ENTIRETY...OF ENDLESS UNSPEAKABLE MALE DESIRES INTERMINABLY...if YOU have not figured it out yet by now...MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...OWNS YOU from this day on...YOU LUCKY DEVIL...Lonewolf is going increasingly crazy without the ultra TORTUROUS BEAUTIES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS!!!...throw him some recently used panties to endlessly sniff...female sweaty undergarments...ANYTHING!!!

I can give you the basic advice of: come clean with an eager attitude to serve. No reason to be too nervous, although when I sense first time jitters it makes me feel extra mischievous, I wonder why :P Hopefully other subs will chime in with their experienced advice. Excited to be a part of your first time at the fortress :)

yes a good sissy always cleans herself thoroughly before a training session and hot bubble bath...