What do you feel should be discussed more regarding BDSM?

Because our forum is so diverse and continues to grow larger each day, I am sure that certain discussion topics have been rehashed over and over.  While it is always great to re-visit these topics every now and then to discuss new/changed feelings, I feel that there is a wealth of discussion topics that are underrepresented or aren't being discussed, perhaps due to insecurities or peculiarities (could be for a variety of different reasons).

In regard to BDSM, I'd love to hear what topics you wish would be discussed/covered more, here or in mainstream media.  Foot and latex fetishes are extremely common, but what about hair or armpit fetishes?  Are there other areas of BDSM that you feel should be talked about more (not just relating to fetishes)?  Created this topic when I realized I couldn't come up with anything unique without thinking too hard!  Looking forward to hearing your suggestions, serious or absurd.

Because our forum is so diverse and continues to grow larger each day, I am sure that certain discussion topics have been rehashed over and over.  While it is always great to re-visit these topics every now and then to discuss new/changed feelings, I feel that there is a wealth of discussion topics that are underrepresented or aren't being discussed, perhaps due to insecurities or peculiarities (could be for a variety of different reasons).

In regard to BDSM, I'd love to hear what topics you wish would be discussed/covered more, here or in mainstream media.  Foot and latex fetishes are extremely common, but what about hair or armpit fetishes?  Are there other areas of BDSM that you feel should be talked about more (not just relating to fetishes)?  Created this topic when I realized I couldn't come up with anything unique without thinking too hard!  Looking forward to hearing your suggestions, serious or absurd.

Hi Ms. Li-

A very good & thought provoking post-

I would really like to know how DOMMES feel as they beat/degrade & humiliate their slaves ! :rolleyes:

Do they get an endorphin rush as they beat him...? :huh:   Do they feel "joy"  or a sense of "power" as they meet out pain (whether it be in NT.....a kick to the balls , a slap to the face? )

I am really curious !

Your

Adam

Hello Mistress Li:

My biggest fetishes that I don't think are talked about much are hair and subtle public humiliation.

I fantasize about any type of forced hair removal involving bondage or being made to keep a body part shaven as a routine and then being inspected.

Also a fan of subtle public humiliation scenes, such as going with your dom to buy lingerie but it's really for you, going for a jog in the park and your dressed in white spandex with a black thong under that can slightly be seen.....

Would love to hear how you and others feel about these.

MISTRESS JANE LI...regarding BDSM discussed...Surely YOU must KNOW like every other most envious TORTUROUS FEMALE BEAUTY at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...that the female is endlessly lusted for most interminably by the human male animal. While for the most part by the time women get in that special lovy dovy mood...most men forget the reason they came to see her in the first place. So arises the most urgent ongoing need to fulfill one endless passions...and what better way than a BEAUTIFUL FEMALE DOMINANT that incorporates ENDLESS DEPLORABLE TORTUROUS KINKY SADISTIC RUTHLESS PROPENSITIES  INTERMINABLY MOST CONTEMPTUOUSLY...OMG YESSSSS...NOW YOU KNOW WHY I FOREVER LOVE THE EXEMPLARY MOST TORTUROUS FETISH FORTRESS!!! Lonewolf 

Hi there. This is my first time posting, but I hope this comes across well. I think due to the nature of the certain fetishes, they've become more common place in the societal structure. For example, you mentioned foot fetish. A foot fetish has always been a good go-to for media producers to use to represent deviancy. The reason being is that it's easy to show without being censored, yet still signifies the sense of otherness. Taking that into account, things like the foot fetish get broadcast out to more individuals and expose them more into the lifestyle of certain D/s activities. Will they get into more as they grow and mature? Absolutely, but the image of domineering woman in latex demanding foot worship remains as the standard of what they consider domination.

With that said, I think that's why most people gravitate to talking about the more mainstream fetishes. These are the ones that are comfortable, the ones seen on tv. Basically, these are the norms when it comes to D/s with other items being the outliers and, inherently, more closely guarded as they represent a secret part of ourselves.

Personally, I love learning about all manner of paraphilias. It's a hobby as well as my own tool to learn about what I like.

Addendum: I hope to be able to visit the Fetish Fortress very soon. From what I've read in the forums here, it sounds like it would be a stupendous and mind-opening experience.

Best~

Issue 1:  The lack of unpaid internships for mature submissive men in companies, owned, run and staffed by female supremacist women.

Issue 2: The lack of public foot service glory-holes in major public transportation hubs where a young female intern or shop-girl or female executive can anonymously place her foot and have her sweaty clammy sooty feet be cleansed and soothed by a dedicated footboy.

Great question! I too feel that there are alot of different fetishes/scenes that fall by the waist side in regards to BDSM because even tho there is a following for it, its not as prominent.  For instance Feederism, but in such a scenario where a mistress forces/goades a slave to eat more and more then belittles him for his weight.  I also really big on verbal humiliation, but not just your typical "worthless, pathetic" type scoldings.  I'm talking about a real verbal tongue lashing that cuts deep (nothing derogatory) but in a sense that it resonates and will have you thinking about those words in the following days.  Another one is becoming a trash receptacle for your mistress.  Like consuming toenails/fingernails dirt from the bottom of shoes/boots or even more taboo things maybe like boogers/earwax.  Iknow I probably sound like a twisted weirdo here LOL, but I have found myself being drawn to more taboo extreme humiliation type things recently.

Fantasies involving cuckolding & rope bondage because it's hot to talk about but probably wouldn't translate well into real life. 

Hello Mistress Li:

My biggest fetishes that I don't think are talked about much are hair and subtle public humiliation.

I fantasize about any type of forced hair removal involving bondage or being made to keep a body part shaven as a routine and then being inspected.

Also a fan of subtle public humiliation scenes, such as going with your dom to buy lingerie but it's really for you, going for a jog in the park and your dressed in white spandex with a black thong under that can slightly be seen.....

Would love to hear how you and others feel about these.

I would love to shave a sub, especially in areas where I can draw my own little designs lol.  Regarding public humiliation, I agree that it isn't discussed much here on the forum because it isn't really something we can do in session.  But, it is certainly something I would explore if given the chance--would love to see you walking around Central Park in white spandex.   :P

Hi there. This is my first time posting, but I hope this comes across well. I think due to the nature of the certain fetishes, they've become more common place in the societal structure. For example, you mentioned foot fetish. A foot fetish has always been a good go-to for media producers to use to represent deviancy. The reason being is that it's easy to show without being censored, yet still signifies the sense of otherness. Taking that into account, things like the foot fetish get broadcast out to more individuals and expose them more into the lifestyle of certain D/s activities. Will they get into more as they grow and mature? Absolutely, but the image of domineering woman in latex demanding foot worship remains as the standard of what they consider domination.

With that said, I think that's why most people gravitate to talking about the more mainstream fetishes. These are the ones that are comfortable, the ones seen on tv. Basically, these are the norms when it comes to D/s with other items being the outliers and, inherently, more closely guarded as they represent a secret part of ourselves.

Personally, I love learning about all manner of paraphilias. It's a hobby as well as my own tool to learn about what I like.

Addendum: I hope to be able to visit the Fetish Fortress very soon. From what I've read in the forums here, it sounds like it would be a stupendous and mind-opening experience.

Best~

Thank you for your thoughtful response machina2k1!  I agree that the mainstream fetishes are more "accessible" for your average vanilla person.  I'm hoping that as BDSM continues to gain more positive exposure, these lesser-known fetishes will begin to hold a place in today's definition of domination.

We hope to see you at the Fortress very soon!  Feel free to call or email booking to discuss your expectations for your session.  They would be happy to recommend a suitable mistress based on your interests!

cuckolding  & forced bi

What do you like about cuckolding and forced bi?  Have you ever discussed this with a mistress here at the Fortress and/or had a session that included these activities?

Issue 1:  The lack of unpaid internships for mature submissive men in companies, owned, run and staffed by female supremacist women.

Issue 2: The lack of public foot service glory-holes in major public transportation hubs where a young female intern or shop-girl or female executive can anonymously place her foot and have her sweaty clammy sooty feet be cleansed and soothed by a dedicated footboy.

This would make life much more exciting!   :D

Great question! I too feel that there are alot of different fetishes/scenes that fall by the waist side in regards to BDSM because even tho there is a following for it, its not as prominent.  For instance Feederism, but in such a scenario where a mistress forces/goades a slave to eat more and more then belittles him for his weight.  I also really big on verbal humiliation, but not just your typical "worthless, pathetic" type scoldings.  I'm talking about a real verbal tongue lashing that cuts deep (nothing derogatory) but in a sense that it resonates and will have you thinking about those words in the following days.  Another one is becoming a trash receptacle for your mistress.  Like consuming toenails/fingernails dirt from the bottom of shoes/boots or even more taboo things maybe like boogers/earwax.  Iknow I probably sound like a twisted weirdo here LOL, but I have found myself being drawn to more taboo extreme humiliation type things recently.

I've never heard of feederism!  This is in part why I created this post--to learn about the many fetishes I've never even realized existed!

So many people are into extreme humiliation, but everyone enjoys being humiliated in different ways.  Consuming toenails and fingernails, believe it or not, is not TOO uncommon.   :P

I find your desire for extreme humiliation very appealing. I liked the first scenario the most. I would enjoy knowing that my words stayed with you for days, tormenting you long after you've seen me. 

Dear Ms. Li:

There is so much more I discuss with Mistresses on a face to face basis. I created so much negative karma as is and I possess a first class ticket to hell at this present moment.

Being a long term fan of Bob Dylan please consider:

"And if my thought-dreams could be seen

They'd probably put my head in a guillotine

But it's alright Ma, it's life and life only."

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Li:

There is so much more I discuss with Mistresses on a face to face basis. I created so much negative karma as is and I possess a first class ticket to hell at this present moment.

Being a long term fan of Bob Dylan please consider:

"And if my thought-dreams could be seen

They'd probably put my head in a guillotine

But it's alright Ma, it's life and life only."

Dannyboy

LOL, I think all of us here can relate to this to an extent.

All of your fantasies sound extremely sexy to me!  Thanks for the ideas.

I find your desire for extreme humiliation very appealing. I liked the first scenario the most. I would enjoy knowing that my words stayed with you for days, tormenting you long after you've seen me. 

His MisterV and Mistress Rey,

I too find verbal humiliation very appealing.  Especially if it's accompanied by physical domination.  There is something so HOT and exciting about engaging in some intense roughhousing while simultaneously receiving an ego destroying verbal ass kicking. 

Jay