First Online Impressions

machina2k1

To everyone who works at the Fetish Fortress, I just wanted to say thank you for putting forth the most professional and welcoming online experience. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, especially when the focus of the work is person to person as it would be. As someone currently overseas traveling to New York, it was fantastic to see just how great your online presence and experience is.

When trying to get something set up online from another country, there are some potential pitfalls. There can be an awkward interface, unclear session details, unknown personas, and misrepresentations. From what I can tell, the Fetish Fortress has successfully negated all of these through the combination of a easy website, clear information, the public forum and honest interaction.

I know it seems trivial, but it's wonderful to see the Mistresses of the Fortress interact with clientele on this forum, and to be reassured that my unique kinks will be welcomed there.

Thank you for putting together your online presence. I feel great knowing that I'll be visiting your fine establishment soon!

tl;dr You guys are great at online. Looking forward to session.

Hi machina2k1...Congratulations on finding the ultimate fully informed environment for outstanding BDSM FULFILLMENT EXPERTISE at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS... where clients are most professionally advised by their most BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES of every FETISH PERSUASION who routinely informatively interact online most enthusiastically as per client inquiries...there are never any BAD choices at the FORTRESS...only MOST TORTUROUS FEMALE ONES of your chosen individual persuasion fulfillment...Lonewolf is never leaving the real deal in such TORTUROUS PERFECTION personified interminably.

With the assistance of Mistress Emma Ree, I was able to finalize my booking two weeks from now! Honestly, with her looking at schedules and advising on who would be a good fit for my session, it made the experience of getting set up painless. Now I just get sit in anticipation for two weeks until I get to meet Mistress Katz, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Zito.

Seriously though, thank you Mistress Emma Ree.

Hi machina2k1...OMG YES...HOW TRULY CRUELLY ADVISED...YOU LUCKY DEVIL!!!...Sadistically waiting and endlessly impatiently yearning to meet and endure our mutually adored trio of impressively most authoritative breathtaking ultra female supremacists personified of most alluring most sadistic ultra male yearning TORTUROUS FEMALE PHYSICALITY...MISTRESS KATZ...MISTRESS VON DIETZ...MISTRESS ZITO...a TORTUROUS PERSUASIVE TRIO YOU WILL NOT SOON FORGET...BUT LUST FOR INTERMINABLY as I have personally most willingly endlessly endured and most rapturously desired in their combined and individual SADISTIC TEMPERAMENTS and most pathetically wished it would never ever end. Lonewolf knowingly wishes YOU the known and personally endured BEST ULTIMATE NEW YORK BDSM EXPERIENCE available at the one and only INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS!!!

Lonewolf, Thank you for the encouraging words. I'm sure the experience will be like no other!

Mistress Jane Li, I'm very excited to be coming. The only downside is that I don't have enough time to session with all the Mistresses that Mistress Emma Ree suggested for possibilities. Even now, I'm double checking my schedule to see if I can fit another session in! 

With the assistance of Mistress Emma Ree, I was able to finalize my booking two weeks from now! Honestly, with her looking at schedules and advising on who would be a good fit for my session, it made the experience of getting set up painless. Now I just get sit in anticipation for two weeks until I get to meet Mistress Katz, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Zito.

Oh, how fun! Looks like we both have something to look forward to ;)

This sounds like a dream team! I look forward to hearing about your experience; something tells me you're in for a treat ;)

I look forward to personally welcoming you to The Fortress, and addressing those kinks!

For now, I thank you for your kind words, machina2k1.

Please feel free to tell us more about yourself right here, if you wish...

Otherwise, I will gladly explore you alongside the Mistresses very soon!

x

Von Dietz

Mistress Von Dietz,

Thank you so much for exchanging pleasantries with me. I've never been to a professional practicioner before, but the attitude and general good will spread in these forums are what really convinced me that the Fetish Fortress was a great establishment. In addition, I noticed in other threads there were others who shared my kink of eproctophilia and scent who spoke highly of their experience. I truly can't wait to experience it for myself.

Lonewolf, Thank you for the encouraging words. I'm sure the experience will be like no other!

Mistress Jane Li, I'm very excited to be coming. The only downside is that I don't have enough time to session with all the Mistresses that Mistress Emma Ree suggested for possibilities. Even now, I'm double checking my schedule to see if I can fit another session in! 

I love your display of enthusiasm. Why dont we just lock you in the cage while you are here? Then it's not your fault, you were kidnapped!

All this definitely got the better of me! I just got done booking a second session with Mistress Justine Shankar and Mistress Zora Jin. I'm beyond excited and can't wait until I get to session with everyone and hope I make for an enjoyable session! :)

Oh, wowww you are really in for it! You must be climbing the walls with anticipation.. ;)

To Mistress Shankar and Mistress Jin,

Thank you so much. I can't express how much that meant to me.

In more lightheartedness, I'm sure I should now be trembling as soon I'll be meeting Mistress Von Dietz, Mistress Zito, and Mistress Katz!

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and session with you today; I trust it was a warm welcome to the Fortress :) Very excited to hear about your triple tour de force.

Mistress Katz,

I think after my session with Mistress Shankar today (I just had to session with her again before I left), I'm ready to be the best sub I can be for you, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Zito! Looking forward to meeting you in a few days!

I'm sure you were well trained by Mistress Shankar, I'm interested to see how she's molded and inspired you to be a great sub for MVD, Katz and me!

Mistress Katz,

I think after my session with Mistress Shankar today (I just had to session with her again before I left), I'm ready to be the best sub I can be for you, Mistress Von Dietz, and Mistress Zito! Looking forward to meeting you in a few days!

I'm sure you were well trained by Mistress Shankar, I'm interested to see how she's molded and inspired you to be a great sub for MVD, Katz and me!

Mistress Katz,

Mistress Shankar did a great job preparing you for three Dommes.  Maybe next time, four?