BDSM in Movies/TV

manclawz

I just watched the first season of USA's "The Sinner" which was really good.  Basic plot is about a young woman who stabs a man to death while out with her family on the beach in a random attack.  Bill Pullman plays the detective who tries to get to the bottom of what happened and thinks that it's not as random as it appears to be.

The detective has a sub-plot story about his unhappy marriage and his secret rough sex with a hooker pal of his.  He likes to have his fingers stepped on and engage in erotic asphyxiation (choking) during sex.  It's not explicitly said what happened in his past, but he feels like he has to punish himself for something and gets his frustrations out over his failing marriage and lack of progress with the murder investigation by rough sex.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, manclawz said:

I just watched the first season of USA's "The Sinner" which was really good.  Basic plot is about a young woman who stabs a man to death while out with her family on the beach in a random attack.  Bill Pullman plays the detective who tries to get to the bottom of what happened and thinks that it's not as random as it appears to be.

The detective has a sub-plot story about his unhappy marriage and his secret rough sex with a hooker pal of his.  He likes to have his fingers stepped on and engage in erotic asphyxiation (choking) during sex.  It's not explicitly said what happened in his past, but he feels like he has to punish himself for something and gets his frustrations out over his failing marriage and lack of progress with the murder investigation by rough sex.

Yes, I remember that scene.  She was a hard looking woman but had that dirty trailer park MILF thing going on.  OK, I have a 'trailer park' thing - sue me. LOL

On 8/12/2018 at 10:07 PM, purgatorio said:

The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant

Belle de Jour

Nymphomaniac 1 & 2

A Clockwork Orange

Orpheus

*if barely since

real movies*

Whats amazing about Nymphomaniac 2 is that anyone got through Nymphomaniac 1.  Mind numbing and pretentious drivel

On 11/14/2017 at 8:27 PM, Mistress Kang said:

The Audition.

Oh my.  Her sweet face and quiet manner and the horrific action.  Can you complain about her cutting him off at the ankle when she enjoys it so much?  Makes the Hostel franchise seem like Disney.

Did you ever see a movie called "Tokyo Decadence"?

• 6 months later...

I haven't been active over here lately on account of recently going back to school, but I found another one:

It's a Netflix movie, Gerald's Game, based on Stephen King's 1992 novel.  It features a married couple going away for the weekend at a secluded cottage to "spice up" their marriage. The husband suffers a massive heart attack and dies instantly after handcuffing his wife to the bed.  There's nobody around for miles to hear her screams and she can't reach the handcuff keys and her phone.

She is haunted by hallucinations and has to fend off a starving stray dog that wandered into the cottage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald's_Game_(film)

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, manclawz said:

I admit that I haven't seen it, but I heard about this new Netflix series called "Bonding".

Scene people / sex workers are not giving it positive reviews.

I tried watching the first episode and I couldn't watch more than like 5 minutes because I really fucking hated it. I don't think it's bad and my objection to it isn't anything to do with it's lacking realism (it's largely a comedy or maybe a dramedy - I get that the bdsm elements of the shoe are being used to get laughs and/or further the plot - it's not a documentary on bdsm or trying to be a realistic portrayal of it and that's fine with me). I just felt like, when watching it, that the kind of people that enjoy this show I would fucking hate if I ever met them. So on that principle, I had to stop watching. But it didn't seem like a bad show, so give it a shot. But if you do watch the show, know that I hate you. But it seems like it might be a good show and maybe you'd like it. But if you do like, I hate you to the deepest parts of your soul.