Pedicures

Just got my toes done, and whenever I get a pedicure these days I can't help but think of the foot devotees among you all. I always get a kick out of envisioning a sub-staffed salon that goes heavy on the foot massages  :D  Collars and leashes for targeted direction included, of course. As well as crops for all patrons to make sure service is up to our satisfaction.

MISTRESS JUSTINE SHANKAR...We guys will most impatiently engage in nibbling on and full mouth consuming your tantalizingly hot TORRID TOES as we LUSTFULLY gaze upon YOUR IMMENSELY DESIRABLE OVERALL FEMALE PHYSICALITY as the MAIN DISH of our most  DELIRIOUS HUNGERING CONSUMPTION...Sensually SADISTIC SHANKAR...the epitome of MALE DEBASEMENT most cruelly envisioned...Lonewolf

Just got my toes done, and whenever I get a pedicure these days I can't help but think of the foot devotees among you all. I always get a kick out of envisioning a sub-staffed salon that goes heavy on the foot massages  :D  Collars and leashes for targeted direction included, of course. As well as crops for all patrons to make sure service is up to our satisfaction.

Some years ago, a Mistress that I was serving regularly handed me a book on foot reflexology and instructed me to read it and learn.  While I am not a foot fetishist my desire to be of service has been satisfied through the use of that information.  Nowadays it's all available online.  Hell instruct a sub to study up, pull out your leash and have at it.  A service sub or foot fetishist may very well enjoy the experience.

Dear Ms. Shankar:

You trigger memories. On several occasions in the past I've taken Mistresses for manicures and pedicures. None of the locations were staffed or equipped in the manner you fantasize though.

Dannyboy

Getting a pedicure is one of my frequent relaxation rituals. Since being in the BDSM world, my mind strays to a similar scenario! However the subs better be well trained in massages and know how to neatly apply nail polish, I wouldn't want them to think they were employed at our salon just to drool all over our feet ;)

Dear Ms. Shankar:

You trigger memories. On several occasions in the past I've taken Mistresses for manicures and pedicures. None of the locations were staffed or equipped in the manner you fantasize though.

Dannyboy

Did you ever join them and indulge in a pedicure yourself? I've been noticing more men at the nail salon lately, I think they're finally catching on to how good it feels to have your feet tended to!

Some years ago, a Mistress that I was serving regularly handed me a book on foot reflexology and instructed me to read it and learn.  While I am not a foot fetishist my desire to be of service has been satisfied through the use of that information.  Nowadays it's all available online.  Hell instruct a sub to study up, pull out your leash and have at it.  A service sub or foot fetishist may very well enjoy the experience.

I love this idea; subs, read up and impress me.

Did you ever join them and indulge in a pedicure yourself? I've been noticing more men at the nail salon lately, I think they're finally catching on to how good it feels to have your feet tended to!

Dear Ms. Zito:

My first ever manicure and later pedicure took place alongside a Mistress who was being treated by me. Every manicure and pedicure I ever received was in the company of a Mistress. On other occasions I just waited for her to be done as we had an agenda for the day.

Dannyboy

I like where this is idea is headed!  I want a sub that will paint my toes.

Dear Ms. Zito:

My first ever manicure and later pedicure took place alongside a Mistress who was being treated by me. Every manicure and pedicure I ever received was in the company of a Mistress. On other occasions I just waited for her to be done as we had an agenda for the day.

Dannyboy

Sounds like a lovely ritual.

When I was in college, a girl I had a crush on asked me to come with her and get a pedicure...I said no because I was to insecure about my mascalinity to go lol. Seems silly looking back at it now.

She did let me rub her shoulders...I enjoyed the experience although I did feel like I was being taken advantage off as she knew I liked her and was able to get shoulder rubs from me and I got nothing in return...

When I was in college, a girl I had a crush on asked me to come with her and get a pedicure...I said no because I was to insecure about my mascalinity to go lol. Seems silly looking back at it now.

She did let me rub her shoulders...I enjoyed the experience although I did feel like I was being taken advantage off as she knew I liked her and was able to get shoulder rubs from me and I got nothing in return...

Silly, the shoulder rubs WERE what you got "in return". 

Silly, the shoulder rubs WERE what you got "in return". 

Dear Ms. Shankar:

Although you are objectively correct and I would have posted the same response, to any male past adolescence, especially in college years, getting something in return is code for "sexual favors." Now if a Mistress wanted me to massage her back or her feet that would be an honor and a privilege.

Dannyboy