Religious Role-play: Possible at Fortress?

dudelebowski

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a hot BDSM clip where a domme has a sub renounce his higher power while she is in a latex nun's outfit wearing black lipstick and seducing him to sin.  I have never read anything about role-plays at the Fortress but I would love to experience this...is it possible?

dude...

I don't know of a session with that specific scenario that may have taken place at the Fortress. The subject did come up not too long ago which had me fantasizing the Mistress as a nun. She could punish me for my sins or lead me down the path to pure hedonism. Great thought.

Dannyboy

Hi dudelebowski...regarding "Religious role play" I am a devout BODY WORSHIPER of EXTREME FEMALE ALLURING PHYSICALITY...where every way achieved is a reason to celebrate most passionately your symbolism of undying faith in the procurement of SENSUALLY AROUSING FEMALE PHYSICALITY as a ritual to be most LUSTFULLY observed interminably...Lonewolf...religiously chases women but forgets what for.

I would love a Fortress Mistress to torture me into accepting Christ as my lord and savior. Lot's of caning as I repeat the prayers begging for mercy. Any other Mistress' interested in being a nun or a Catholic School/CCD teacher?

Yes, I'm totally interested! I really enjoy spanking with ruler like objects as they are so unforgiving, even a light smack seems excruciating. I think you would do well with this roleplay, you commit to playing the part very well.

Yes, I'm totally interested! I really enjoy spanking with ruler like objects as they are so unforgiving, even a light smack seems excruciating. I think you would do well with this roleplay, you commit to playing the part very well.

Sounds like a plan. I think I have an idea for my "baptism."  ;)

i think it's less taboo than race play.

I agree. Religion based humiliation play is most certainly less taboo for Americans (particularly Black/White) than race based humiliation play. I prefer race play over religion play simply because I'm not that familiar with Anglo religion and racism play carries a very different stigma in my culture and history as a Chinese-American. There is no history of Black slavery by Chinese-Americans. There is no history of Asian supremacy in America. 

I once discussed a possible scene with a sub who was Muslim. He wanted to be treated like a dog and forced to eat pork from a dog dish. It was something I was really excited about doing but in the end he changed his mind. To this day I still think that would have been one of the most extreme things I could have done. Forcing a Muslim to eat pork such a degrading way would truly be a powerful act. Lately I've fantasized about this scenario more than I have others, probably because I haven't done it yet? One way it would be even MORE degrading is to put a him in a predicament where he is forced to BEG to eat the pork on his own- willingly unwilling.

I agree. Religion based humiliation play is most certainly less taboo for Americans (particularly Black/White) than race based humiliation play. I prefer race play over religion play simply because I'm not that familiar with Anglo religion and racism play carries a very different stigma in my culture and history as a Chinese-American. There is no history of Black slavery by Chinese-Americans. There is no history of Asian supremacy in America. 

I once discussed a possible scene with a sub who was Muslim. He wanted to be treated like a dog and forced to eat pork from a dog dish. It was something I was really excited about doing but in the end he changed his mind. To this day I still think that would have been one of the most extreme things I could have done. Forcing a Muslim to eat pork such a degrading way would truly be a powerful act. Lately I've fantasized about this scenario more than I have others, probably because I haven't done it yet? One way it would be even MORE degrading is to put a him in a predicament where he is forced to BEG to eat the pork on his own- willingly unwilling.

Dear Ms. Kang:

Brings to mind a particular non-Fortress Mistress who mentioned an orthodox Jewish client who was humiliated by having her place bacon strips on his back while he crawled around the room. No discussion of forced consumption though. Forced consumption??? No double entendre intended.

Dannyboy

reminds me of one of my favorite role plays.  I go to an Asian restaurant where the waitress is tired of being disrespected by white male customers.  I am forced to eat fine Asian food off the floor and out of a doggie bowl.

Sounds like a plan. I think I have an idea for my "baptism."  ;)

Ooo, I follow ;)

See you on the 11th for our religious role play. I think we will create a hot scene together. Looking forward to my very first "baptism." 

reminds me of one of my favorite role plays.  I go to an Asian restaurant where the waitress is tired of being disrespected by white male customers.  I am forced to eat fine Asian food off the floor and out of a doggie bowl.

There are a ton of waitresses that dream about throwing food on the floor and forcing their customers to eat it, but i'm sure their fantasy is more of a Tarantino-revenge kind of a scenario

Mistress Zito:

There's no such thing as light smacks with a ruler in Catholic school. I still have lines and numbers imbedded on my palm from Attila the Nun in the 4th grade.

Do you do Teacher/student role play in sessions?

Ray

]

As I'm a a non-kosher secular Jew, the bacon/shellfish from a dog dish probably won't be a thrill but dog food from a dog bowl might. :)

Of course, being Jewish allows for race play as much as religious play.  I guess being dominated by a Shiksa Goddess who calls me her 'good Jewboy' would do it for me. 

]

As I'm a a non-kosher secular Jew, the bacon/shellfish from a dog dish probably won't be a thrill but dog food from a dog bowl might. :)

Of course, being Jewish allows for race play as much as religious play.  I guess being dominated by a Shiksa Goddess who calls me her 'good Jewboy' would do it for me.

This Shiksa (former Sunday School Teacher) Goddess is currently enrolling unruly Jew Boys to reform.

]

Was just going to say that Mistress Von Dietz is THE Shiksa Goddess for you.

Jessy, I'd be happy to eat pork for your pleasure!  Might not have quite the effect though, as I'm a lapsed Irish-Catholic.

Curious what a race play session with a Chinese-American Domme and a White or Black sub would involve.