Fortress Welcomes Chinese Mistress Zora Jin!

Mistress Kang

Welcome Ms. Zora Chin:

Welcome to the Fortress.  Having read your description and viewed your photographs my sense of you is that your normal state is anger and dissatisfaction. I fear that any submissive who comes to you feeling guilt and shame over his behavior will find a formidable disciplinarian in you. 

I'd love to visit and tell you my naughty secrets. I fear I will regret doing that but I may not have the power to resist.

Best wishes.

Dannyboy

MISTRESS ZORA JIN...a most SENSUALLY SADISTIC WELCOME as YOUR endlessly ALLURING ASIAN TORTUROUS PHYSICAL ENTIRETY elicits most impending personal desires to serve YOUR every inherent ULTRA SADISTIC FEMALE WHIM that is so characteristic of YOUR most entrapping enslaving intimidating BRUTALLY DESIRABLE FEMALE PHYSICALITY personified as I most SADISTICALLY ENVISION  a most TORTUROUS TICKLING CAMEO appearance if it so ruthlessly pleases YOU...Lonewolf with yet another unyielding TORTUROUS BEAUTY at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS where HARSHEST REALITY surpasses your every abundant BRUTALIZING expectations most LUSTFULLY ENDURED!!!