Celebrity dommes

Lilbitchbobby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really surprised that no one mentioned Gwen Stefani! I've been listening to No Doubt a lot lately and even though she was hot in the 90's, she's still just as beautiful today :wub:

OH GOD Gwen Stefani in 1995 ::bows down::

I *vividly* remember watching her sing "Just a Girl" on MTV Spring Break, and staring at the sweat trickling down her stomach. I saw No Doubt live some years back and her abs were still mesmerizing lol  :P

I'm really surprised that no one mentioned Gwen Stefani! I've been listening to No Doubt a lot lately and even though she was hot in the 90's, she's still just as beautiful today :wub:

I saw her in concert once with No Doubt and she was doing push ups on stage while singing! She went on that way for a while and it really added to her tough persona. She’s kick ass!!

On 2/25/2018 at 2:25 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I saw her in concert once with No Doubt and she was doing push ups on stage while singing! She went on that way for a while and it really added to her tough persona. She’s kick ass!!

20 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

LMFAO i think you might be right on that one!

I agree with Mistress Zito. Hehehe

25 minutes ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Christina Hendricks, who played Joan (Red) on Mad Men.  Between her fierce femme status on that show, her never ending curves, as well as her perfectly porcelain doll-like facial features.  

She’s a total Betty! ??

Hello my goddess of kink!

I 100% agree with you there.  Not to brag but I just finished wrapping up on Good Girls with Christina Hendricks down in Atlanta.  She is such a beautiful woman!  And not unlike you, a total sweetheart.  Though in my opinion she doesn't hold a candle to you or Jessy!

The ulnar nerve damage in my left arm is slowly healing.  I know you said there is no reason for me to not come in to be bound or mummified while playing but I've been warned that something like that would not be wise in my condition. (Imagine me trying to ask my orthopedist and neurologist in a round about way if it's ok for me to be tied up by the likes of you.  It was awkward but I was able to pull it off without them realizing I'm a little freak.)

Hope this finds you well and can not wait to play with you again in the future.  

Best,

Jay

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 1:43 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

Who would your top three celebritys you will like to see being a domme. Mine is Elizabeth Hurley , Britney Spears and Mila Kunis

Phenomenal thread. What a GREAT topic.  I'll definitely indulge, thanks.  First, acknowledging your choices - outstanding.  Elizabeth Hurley: traditional Hollywood Gemini (they get guys, genuinely enjoy reading us instruction manuals, quick witted, slightly impatient, no topic is taboo, and LOVE to drop verbal hammers with a smile - don't be hurt, take the hammers - she's inviting you along for the ride.  Nicole Kidman, Courtney Cox, Karen Mok, Chen Lu Yu, Xu Xi Di - all great Gemini power women.  Oh -  and the a## kickah?  Given a wardrobe suggestion, Gemini Gals LOVE to strut and ask for your opinion - if you've got any speech left to offer.  Britney Spears: WOW.  Sagittarius with a big heart, cares about everything including protecting the world's snails - that's how she lures you into position -  then the arrow hits and she's dragging you off into whatever plan she has and you've forgotten what your life's blueprints were a few moments ago. She likes to lead and she'll bulldoze through it all - and the entire time, you can't stop being amazed at how good someone can look while being so clumsy.  Great Dom, she is.  Mila Kunis:  She was born to wear leather and 6 inch heels - lordy, that child.  Great pick.  Few are those that can  resist the warmth and humor of the Leo lady (something tells me Mistress Jung is a Leo?) - how can you not submit to a lady that can make you laugh at your very WORST moments in life (with most others, this would be a traumatic experience) while keeping you pinned between her paws(?)  It's painful for a few moments, until you realize how desperately in love with her you've become - then you start telling her jokes for you, which makes her laugh and taunt even more. 

DEFINITELY A CHALLENGE TO REDUCE TO 3, BUT HERE GOES, IN REVERSE ORDER:  #3: Lin Jia Qi (6'0 Supermodel, Taiwan, Virgo.  With Virgo's, it's shape up or ship out, and at 6'5 in the thigh-high boots, shaping up is what you'll choose for Lin Jia Qi - imagine being judged 24/7 for everything you've never thought of by this one?  When she looks and dresses like this, who cares?  Just do it).  #2:  Zhang Zi Yi (Everybody knows her, Anhui province, Aquarius.  Nobody gives less of a #hit about your excuses from the biggest to smallest than Aquarius woman -  every day she takes a new road and goes her own way and she's completely absorbed in herself  - she's blessed physically, and you either wrap your life around her very specific and bizarre plans which she's incapable of explaining to anyone,  or she'll leave you in a state of hopeless confusion and despair, but not until she's surgically removed your heart and soul with a "You had a choice..." and walked off with them in her pocket - no time for sentimentality with this one - Aquarius ladies are born doms).  #1:  Lucy Liu (You  can't vote against a Flushing gal, especially one that not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times in her career has played an ice-veined, man-eating, face-thrashing, a##-kicking, ego-busting, walking advertisement for the Matriarchy:  Kill Bill, Ally McBeal, Charlie's Angels and Payback.  In interviews she's a soft-hearted Sag that is perpetually laughing from the belly, but there's something about leather and solid heels which just transform this woman.  14.thumb.jpg.b6bf0c58a33046f411f9b91fcbab7063.jpg2068310268_u34676897314131688952fm214gp0.jpg.cc23b123ac6bd9f7c579c0c4e047836d.jpglucy1.thumb.jpg.07971572445f1d5985357c580c4708d1.jpg

On 11/18/2017 at 8:37 PM, Jayman said:

Other then Lucy Liu or maybe Ana de Armas I actually don't think there are any Celebrities I would wan't to see as a Domme.  I actually like when I'm out and about and see a woman that catches my eye. Just some stranger.  My brain starts going into overdrive wondering what that person would look like as a Domme.  Like earlier tonight I was on the F train and I saw a very short, very hot Latina goth girl and immediately started thinking how awesome it would be to see her kicking ass and toping some guy or girl.  Thats just me though.  

Indeed.  You're not alone on this.