Celebrity dommes

Lilbitchbobby

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krysten Ritter for sure

Anne Hathaway especially her character in the Batman series, loved her and her outfits.

Kate Beckinsale

Jessica Alba

Hayden Panettiere

Almost any actress from Gossip Girl - I would be Leighton Meester's(Blair) sissy maid and Katie Cassidy's in a second

Blair was my favorite character, I loved her bitchy spoiled appeal. She’s a great fantasy domme and I’m sure she would have the finest lingerie outfits

Blair was my favorite character, I loved her bitchy spoiled appeal. She’s a great fantasy domme and I’m sure she would have the finest lingerie outfits

Yes she would be, I LOVED the outfits on the show, someone was almost always in hosiery...so classy.  I thought at one point I had found someone online to watch the show with me and make me wear control top pantyhose every time someone on the show wore, but it fell through sadly... :( :( :( :(

What about Gweneth Paltrow ?? And of course Madonna

To borrow a phrase from MVD, a hard no on both for me.

Gwyneth,, I'll pass on Mistress Goop.  I can see her appeal but nothing particularly domme-ish about her.

Madonna.  I've never found her sexual content to be very sexy. Always struck me as an attempt to shock and I suspect underneath it all shes VERY vanilla

To borrow a phrase from MVD, a hard no on both for me.

Gwyneth,, I'll pass on Mistress Goop.  I can see her appeal but nothing particularly domme-ish about her.

Madonna.  I've never found her sexual content to be very sexy. Always struck me as an attempt to shock and I suspect underneath it all shes VERY vanilla

Mistress Goop! That's such an unfortunate name.