Life Coaching

theDumbMule

I have seen a number of professional disciplinarians offer life coaching services. Most do not consider themselves dommes since most of them just focus on spanking. The spanking they offer is both for fetishes and for resolving past wrongs. But many offer it with life coaching to help reach goals such as quitting bad habits, losing weight, motivation to advance in career etc.

My question is has anyone tried life coaching in this manner? Did it work or help in achieving the goal? Did you stop with the service once the goal was achieved? I never tried this but was curious if this was effective or did it just end up as another way to satisfy a fetish on a regular basis.

I have seen a number of professional disciplinarians offer life coaching services. Most do not consider themselves dommes since most of them just focus on spanking. The spanking they offer is both for fetishes and for resolving past wrongs. But many offer it with life coaching to help reach goals such as quitting bad habits, losing weight, motivation to advance in career etc.

My question is has anyone tried life coaching in this manner? Did it work or help in achieving the goal? Did you stop with the service once the goal was achieved? I never tried this but was curious if this was effective or did it just end up as another way to satisfy a fetish on a regular basis.

This is truly fascinating, I had never heard of disciplinarian separate from a mistress. I definitely think I could be more motivated to eat better and exercise more if I knew I would be spanked if I did not keep up my end. 

I've heard of professional disciplinarians and life coaches over a number of years. There are Mistress who can serve as life coaches or motivators, though I never asked a Mistress to act as a life coach or push me to some external goal. It may work for some, I do not criticize their existence or purpose.

Dannyboy

Lol why don't you try it out and report back to us?

This is truly fascinating, I had never heard of disciplinarian separate from a mistress. I definitely think I could be more motivated to eat better and exercise more if I knew I would be spanked if I did not keep up my end.

I wonder what this means for those who *enjoy* being spanked, are you more likely to disobey in hopes for a “reward”/“punishment”?

I can definitely see how we could be uniquely motivating, shall we say ;) What about this dynamic appeals to you all, if you've thought about it?

I wonder what this means for those who *enjoy* being spanked, are you more likely to disobey in hopes for a “reward”/“punishment”?

Mistress Zito, I would think most "enjoy" being spanked to a certain extent or with certain implements, probably for it to be true punishment there would have to be an implement or more than a sub would consider pleasurable 

I can definitely see how we could be uniquely motivating, shall we say ;) What about this dynamic appeals to you all, if you've thought about it?

Mistress Shankar, I'm a person who has on and off exercised for a long time and I know I should do it more. I think having to report to a beautiful dominatrix and come clean about whether I exercised and then have to step on the scale in front of her would be very exotic it's combining the pleasure of serving a mistress with trying to be healthy....I think also if you get a punishment that goes home with you it can also be a great reminder...like if you get an extra hard spanking that hurts when you sit down, or if you are put into orgasm denial or shaved some where you see it.... 

Now I'm curious to see if it would work. Are you more interested in the spankings rather than the actual life coachinMis

Mistress Jin, I'm really fascinated about being held accountable for exercise or weight loss, but I think for it to really work the spankings couldn't be all pleasurable they would have to cause some pain where i'd be motivated to not want them to do that level again

At this point yes. I'm not sure how effective the coaching would be if I went wanting the spanking.

For someone who enjoys spankings, it wouldn't be terribly effective if what you were going for is adverse conditioning.  In that case, spankings/a Fortress visit might be good as a reward for achieving goals.

Yes, given many of us enjoy a sound spanking this is a very good question.  I've heard of a life coach where the spanking is considered a positive reward for achieving goals.   When not achieving goals, the goals and plan for achieving them can be revisited with a motivational spanking for the next attempt.  Either way we get the spanking!

I have used this method repeatedly. It is very effective if both the client and the counselor understand each other. I am happy to share what I have learned. 

On the physical plain, this has worked with me under the influence of a hypnotist and with a very close friend of mine. The major command is no orgasm is allowed until the counselor grants permission.  This is driven home by a command to edge repeatedly everyday to remind myself what I will be able to enjoy again when I succeed. It requires a high degree of control. 

The second stage is defining the goals in detail  and establishing a  method to record success and failure. Success is not rewarded. Failure is punished. Two punishments work particularly good for me. I suspect this is quite personalized. For me, the first punishment is whipping or paddling. 

To continue. In order to insure that I am really trying to do my best there is a particular exercise that I have found to be useful. Again, I am not required to succeed , but simply to show improvement and to remind me of the difficulty of succeeding.  I am doing this now under the direction of my hypnotist. One day every two weeks ( which usually turns out to be Saturday), I am not allowed to pee when I wake up.  I am required to drink coffee water, etc as I usually do. Except I must drink at least one cup of liquid per hour. I am also required to stay naked when in my apartment. And I am forbidden from voluntarily peeing. If there are drips or squirts, I have to deal with it. But when the time comes that I am really going to fail, I have to dress and go out on the streets and fail there so it is obvious to a close observer. Once I get back, I have  to strip again and drink two cups of water and it begins again. It ends at 24 hours from when I woke up. The one thing that is completely forbidden is peeing in a toilet. During the day, I am required to clean my apartment. 

To continue. I have to be on my hands and knees when I am cleaning the floors of  my apartment. Bathrooms and the kitchen are cleaned with a toothbrush. Everything must be cleaned. Water is always running so I can hear it. I have to shower as usual. Exercise as usual. etc. 

It works. It is humiliating and difficult, but worth it. I am wondering if any of your experts can think of anything that might augment it.