The Kang effect

Tailspin

Still after all the sessions with the beautiful Mistress Kang, I am still anxious and nervous waiting for her to enter the room. When she does I am awestruck by her power and majesty. Does anyone else suffer from the Kang effect?

I suffer from the Kang effect, the Rey effect, the Li effect, the Jin effect, the Von Dietz effect...if i don't suffer from a particular mistress's effect at the Fortress, it's because I haven't had the opportunity to session with them yet. I often wonder what I am missing out on with those I haven't sessioned with but when it comes to sessioning I struggle with do I try someone new for the added experience or do I go back to someone I had a fun experience with? These are the decisions that keep me awake at night.

But I totally understand the effect Mistress Kang has on you. She has it on me as well. I only wish I could visit her more often.

Lonewolf knows only too well after 2 MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY BASHINGS the ultimate TREACHEROUS TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES of his BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS "MISTRESS JESSY KANG" who will not allow me to expire naturally until she has thoroughly exhausted the ultra extremes of her cruelest potentiality ever envisioned female conceivable. OMG YES!!! the KANG EFFECT is most persuasively CRUELLY evident interminably as she instills in her staff the incentives to explore, pursue and nurture their own styles of extreme male debasement as only extreme feminine beauty will sanction.