Foot caning (bastinado)

feetslave

Hey folks!

I've just found the Fortress and wow - what a find it seems to be! I've seen a couple of dommes in the past but I've never seen themed rooms before!

I have a huge fetish for any sort of pain on the soles of my feet - it's something I've explored in the past a bit, for instance alternating between bastinado and tickling (it's like a vicious cycle - the bastinado makes the tickling feel worse!). One of my recurring fantasies is to be a slave who is forced to crawl on all fours, and to have the soles of my feet caned hard enough that it's difficult to walk immediately afterwards, reinforcing the need to crawl. I wanted to ask if the Fortress considers this a safe practice to do, or is it best left as a fantasy? 

Feetslave.

Hey folks!

I've just found the Fortress and wow - what a find it seems to be! I've seen a couple of dommes in the past but I've never seen themed rooms before!

I have a huge fetish for any sort of pain on the soles of my feet - it's something I've explored in the past a bit, for instance alternating between bastinado and tickling (it's like a vicious cycle - the bastinado makes the tickling feel worse!). One of my recurring fantasies is to be a slave who is forced to crawl on all fours, and to have the soles of my feet caned hard enough that it's difficult to walk immediately afterwards, reinforcing the need to crawl. I wanted to ask if the Fortress considers this a safe practice to do, or is it best left as a fantasy?

Feetslave.

I know from experience that Mistress Rey loves bastinado. I'm sure if you asked nicely she will be happy to help you with your fantasy. Good luck walking afterwords.

Hey folks!

Feetslave.

I have taken some light bastinado from Mistress Rey. She seems to enjoy it. We did not push to a point of significant though temporary discomfort.

Bastinado is a blast, It’s nice to hear from a sub who enjoys that as the main focus of their session. I think this practice is safe, so long as you can stand and walk (albeit sorely) after the session I don’t see an issue with a foot torture based session.

​I'm not a big fan of this (gotten it a few times), but I will endure it on a limited basis depending on the implement.

You ladies are evil.. :-P

I did some research into bastinado. Turns out that normal pain nerves sort of "get tired" and stop firing fully after a while. The nerves on the feet (and tongue) don't have this: they keep on firing, which is why foot caning hurts so much. I also found out that contrary to popular BDSM belief you can cane the soles of the feet very hard, as long as the blow is flat and the cane is quite light.

A fairly recent addition to play with my girlfriend is a single sharp blow to the soles for swearing or safewording during corporal scenes. You'd be amazed how well it works for behavior modification. I cannot imagine doing an entire session based around it!

• 2 weeks later...