BDSM goals for 2018

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BDSM GOALS for 2018" MISTRESS JUSTINE SHANKAR...First and foremost to return regularly to the ultimate BDSM HEAVEN I have most persuasively known and ritually most eagerly endured most endearingly at the one and only INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...whose most exemplary staff of captivating MISTRESSES reign SADISTICALLY supreme as their individual demeaning FEMALE TORTUROUS PHYSICALITY condones their CRUELEST innate SADISTIC propensities most persuasively in ones most submissive acceptance personified. Personally I miss the CASTRATING BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES with their never ending CRUELEST FEMININE AGENDAS...YES women can be at times contemptibly abusive if their beauty sanctions it in the presence of a lustfully denied human male animal. As for seriously neglected ultra horny Lonewolf in his unbearable temporary absence of known and endured FEMALE SADISTIC TREACHERIES he longs to rekindle in the presence of their innate harshest endearing proclivities going forward OMG YES...BEAUTIFUL WOMEN can be ABUSIVELY ADEPT as the mood befits them. Captive to the extremes of abusive FEMALE TICKLING TORMENTS appears persuasively tolerable going forward again...in the midst of like minded SADISTIC WOMEN...deplorable abusive BODY WORSHIP teasingly denied at times...rev me up physically and BRUTALLY deny...YOU know standard FEMALE FARE...or whatever propensities the innately CRUEL female most persuasively pursues interminably most persuasively...Lonewolf 

I am considering trying chastity with a Mistress holding the key. I've never tried it but my favorite part of BDSM play is giving up control which is why I like bondage so much. This would take it to another level for me. Not sure if I'm ready for this or not.

Would you try chastity only in session or take it a step further and let your Mistress decide when she wants to unlock it? It could be a couple of days or a few weeks depending on her mood.

Would you try chastity only in session or take it a step further and let your Mistress decide when she wants to unlock it? It could be a couple of days or a few weeks depending on her mood.

I don't think I would have any problem doing it in session. For this to be a resolution I would have to take the step of allowing the mistress to have control of when the release would happen. This would be a big step for me.

I have several:

A double domme session (long overdue). 

Being on the receiving end of the perfect panty-gag (half in place by either a stocking, scarf, or duct tape) - perhaps a session involving some experimentation. 

A kidnapping themed session. 

My dream session - two hours. Hour one being dominated by a single mistress. Hour two, a double domme session where the mistress who dominated me in hour one is now in the sub role with being dominated by mistress #2. 

The odds of me achieving all four goals are pretty low. At the same time, I prefer to set the bar too high rather than too low. 

After more thought on my resolution, while I feel it is still a worthy endeavor it is woefully short for this forum. So I humbly submit the following resolutions:

1.). To finally meet and entertain Mistresses Shankar, Zito, and Katz.

2.). To be a better whore for Mistresses Rey and Von Dietz.

3.). To be able to take the torture on a body part of Mistress Jin's choosing to the full extent that she deems necessary for her satisfaction.

4.). To atone for disappointing Mistress Li in 2017.

5.). To hear Mistress Kangs addictive laugh at my expense once again.

6.). To be worthy of receiving humiliation from each of the Mistresses on this forum.

I realize these are high goals for this year and that I will probably fail to achieve all of them. I hope I can achieve some of them and the Mistresses can hold me accountable for those that I fail to achieve.

1) I'd love to play in a scene centered around my Mistress leaving marks all over my body via scratching/biting/heavy corporal/ect.

2) Get more into role-playing and come up with scenarios that are both hot and exciting to get into.

3) This one's been on my mind for some time now, and I'm not sure why, but I'd like a session one day to leave me completely broken by the end both physically and mentally -- maybe even to the point of tears. The closest I've gotten to this point was when I sessioned with Mistress Von Dietz back in November. Through a combination of humiliation/degradation/strap-on play, I became just about incoherent towards the end and my actions became almost primal-like, with a sole instinctive desire to submit/please her. I want to experience that again but be pushed even further!

I don't think we've heard yours yet, M. Shankar ;)

1) Expand a personal boundary
2) Make posts that are of interest to the group, especially the ladies (a lot of room for improvement here)
3) Play a BDSM inspired game of Truth or Dare with Mistress Kang, whom I have yet to meet
4) Learn more about myself, by learning to better communicate with and listen to the ladies
5) Think about better answers to this question

Does anyone here have BDSM/kink-related goals for the coming year? Boundaries you'd like to push, scenes you'd like to try, dynamics you'd like to explore?

Dear Ms. Shankar:

In my own case I feel so past my BDSM prime and so close to a death spiral that thoughts with myself as a sub include nothing new.

I want my Latina Lovely to find a female friend to witness and encourage her as she performs corporal punishment on me while revealing all of my embarrassing secrets as justification. We were so close to this event in the past few days but it just sailed by us.

On the other hand, I want so much to strictly discipline my young lady. I would love to have her secured to a spanking bench while I administer a strict caning to her bare and beautiful butt. It would be in the context of a daddy/naughty daughter scenario or, alternatively, I would be in the role of a Headmaster in a European school in the 19th century where students might receive canings for violations of rules or conduct bringing shame to the alma mater.

Of course she would have to convince me that she deserved such a caning and agree that once it starts there would be no force on Heaven and Earth that would stop it. Begging, pleading and crying would be to no avail. I had a number of strokes from 12 to 24 in mind. She knows that I am serious in this desire and would never even attempt it without her coming to me and asking for it.

Dannyboy

I’m interested in getting into suspension for personal play. I would love to take a class and hone my skills.

Dear Ms. Zito:

Years ago I knew a Mistress with a serious interest in suspension. For her birthday she had a suspension experience. I was not part of it and was aghast when she mentioned it to me. I was so afraid she'd be severely injured. She send me a series of pictures of the experience that I haven't looked at in recent years.

About a year after that I gave her a round trip ticket to the west coast for some sort of suspension convention.

It was never an interest of mine but I wanted to help her pursue those needs. 

So, without judging, I hope you can find that experience and to your satisfaction.

Dannyboy

I have a few goals as well for this year in regards to BDSM.

1. To still experience the farts of the lovely ladies I have not sessioned with at the fortress yet.

2. A 2 hour session with Mistress Kang rp'ing an intense fantasy of mine, which I may not be able to handle. Test my limits.

3. Explore more aspects of bdsm and find more creative ways to include my own fetish within them.

4. Have a session to explore all of my hard limits and see if I can push them a bit.

I have a accomplished a lot in BDSM in 2017. 

1. My first double domme session

2. Being xxxx-roasted by Mistress Zito and Mistress Zelda

3. Confronted my real life fear of abandonment with Mistress Katz

4. Had my first shower with Mistress Zito 

For 2018 my goals are:

1. Try cross dressing and make up

2. Confront my real life trauma of being bullied (doing this session on the 14th with Mistress Katz)

3. Session with Mistress Shankar and Mistress Rey

4. Try the mad minute with a cane on my back or feet. 

Looking forward!

Does anyone here have BDSM/kink-related goals for the coming year? Boundaries you'd like to push, scenes you'd like to try, dynamics you'd like to explore?

I would like to get back into sessioning more regularly and finding a strong connection with one Domme so as to explore limit pushing/expansion and develop a rapport.  Personal play time is a luxury these days. 

Great question, Mistress Shankar.

By the way, it was so much fun to serve both you and Mistress Li back in August.  It's been a while.  I look forward to serving you soon.

I believe 2018 is the year I'll be launching into orbit, so to speak, so there are lots of goals to accomplish this year in order to setup the foundation for 2019 and beyond.  I won't even go there, though, at this point.  

As far as Femdom, I dream big, and sincerely desire to explore serving many dominas (I prefer the word "domina" instead of domme because it sounds sexier to me) both locally in the NYC/NJ/Philly areas as well as international.  Feel free to call me crazy, but I am willing to travel to any safe part of the world just to session with a domina whom I feel is worth the trip.  Of course, those sessions must be at least a few days/nights long but my ideal goal is 1-2 weeks serving one domina, or a group of dominas if that can be arranged, at a time.  For dominas closer to me, short hourly sessions are great but more is always better, always!  

I have had intense fantasies for YEARS and I want to fulfill some of them this year, at least.  I know it realistically takes time to build up the art of being a good submissive and so I am hoping for regular, strict training in all areas -- mostly everything, ranging from corporal punishment, sissy slut training, public humiliation, financial domination, toilet slavery, cuckolding,... you name it.  I do have hard limits but very few.  

I also need to balance my Femdom life with the rest of my life.  I do not consider myself a slave, strictly speaking, but rather a submissive who likes to play the role of slave part-time.  Even 2-week long sessions would end and then back to other things for a while until next time.  Because of my desire for variety, I cannot commit to serving one domina, but rather prefer to experience serving a lot of dominas.  Therefore, I prefer professional dominas over lifestyle -- unless the lifestyle domina is willing to offer part-time slavery options.  

Before I end this post, I wanted to mention that my Mistress' ecstasy means a lot to me.  What are the dominas fantasizing?  Wha do YOU ladies want to do?  I think there should be more focus on the Lady's desires.  If you could do anything you want with me (keeping in mind that I do have a non-Femdom life as well), what would that be?  That's the main answer to this question.  I want to please you in most of those ways to the best of my ability.  :)

I'm loving reading these, keep them coming!

As far as my own goals, i'd like to expand my rope bondage skills significantly: it's a beautiful art I've always admired, and I'd like to explore some more creative predicament bondage scenarios as well. I share Mistress Zito's interest in suspension; I'd love to be suspended by someone highly skilled in it. 

I would also love to do some more intense, inventive role plays. Sessions where I can totally inhabit a given role with a sub and create a powerful scene, ideally with some highly-charged psychological dynamics at play. 

Job, DumbMule, Pussywhippedboy, and AromaLover, I look forward to seeing you this year.

To be more specific...  some of my goals are:

1. To be able to take more pain.  I want to reach a point where I can take a heavy beating with marks all over my body.  Eventually, I want to be able to take a vicious bloody beating but that's not a goal for 2018, maybe later.  Haha...  One step at a time.
  2. To be a much better sissy.  This includes as much feminization I can undergo while still being able to go home looking "normal".  So except for shaving my legs or something like that, maximum feminization possible followed by intense whore training to eventually be pimped out to suck real cock, to amuse my Mistress and even make her money.  
  3. To be a better humiliation slut and cuckold.  I mean, hardcore sadistic humiliation and degradation with tasks difficult for me to carry out but still being forced to do them.  Public humiliation, for sure!
  4. To take an adequate level of ball busting.  I do fantasize extreme ball busting but although that's a nice fantasy, I don't want to permanently lose my balls.  That's no fun.
  5. To finally brave the experience of being a full toilet of my Mistress.
  6. Medium to long term chastity locked up while Mistress holds the keys and controls my sexuality.
  7. Medium to long term financial domination while Mistress takes money from me and controls my finances.

Numbers 6 and 7 above are not realistic given the rest of my life but maybe something short term can work out.  I said "medium to long term" out of my fantasy mouth (or fantasy fingers, since I am typing this message).  LOL