Shave the Baby!

On 3/4/2018 at 7:25 PM, GDH94 said:

Hahaha a double-domme voodoo doll role play immediately came to mind.

One Mistress shaves off a section of hair on the doll and oh look! what's happening to the submissive's hair?!

That’s such a creative interpretation! This reminds me of the role play brainstorm we had, I’m glad to see you’re still thinking :) 

On 3/4/2018 at 7:25 PM, GDH94 said:

Hahaha a double-domme voodoo doll role play immediately came to mind.

One Mistress shaves off a section of hair on the doll and oh look! what's happening to the submissive's hair?!

6 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

That’s such a creative interpretation! This reminds me of the role play brainstorm we had, I’m glad to see you’re still thinking :) 

Ohh this is such next level from what we did!!  

I actually DID turn a Barbie into a voodoo doll once, to seek revenge on a very “bad girl” in school with the help of a friend, of course.   Said bad person showed up to school the very next day with a broken arm.  

Turns out we were the bad girls after all.  ? 

Sooo Mistress Zito, shall we score some scissors and some pins next time GDH94 stops by?!  

On 3/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

The Japanese certainly do start young. 

Fortunately, for our Mistresses, we have our own human dolls to shave & abuse! 

Inspired for creepy fun roll play ideas... ?

0B13C8E9-CC23-4D9C-8205-54124E78ECFE.jpeg

Mistress Von Dietz it was an honor being your doll in the past....I love the idea mentioned in these comments where you see on the doll what's about to happen to you and you can beg and plead but there is no escape.....

On 3/13/2018 at 10:28 PM, shaveslave said:

Mistress Von Dietz it was an honor being your doll in the past....I love the idea mentioned in these comments where you see on the doll what's about to happen to you and you can beg and plead but there is no escape.....

In your sweetest most distressed voice.. you whimper “Pleeeease-don’t!” I wipe away you tears, and tell you to “Hush” as I slowly, but surely eliminate every single stitch of hair on that little doll body.. ?

8 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

In your sweetest most distressed voice.. you whimper “Pleeeease-don’t!” I wipe away you tears, and tell you to “Hush” as I slowly, but surely eliminate every single stitch of hair on that little doll body.. ?

Mistress Von Dietz, the contrast of comforting the doll while being in total control....that feeling of being restrained knowing the inevitable is coming, the moment you hear the buzzer and see the locks start to fall hoping it will just be a trim but knowing your hair is in your mistress's hands and secretly loving every moment...

6 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

In a recent session (shaving involved, of course) I brought that “Wooly Willy” game up where you can attach or remove hair magnetically to Willy’s bald head! Reminds me so much of this baby lol! 22EA62D6-72A6-4E18-8D15-CA232669FB20.jpeg.992d071a043df6f6fd2b66229cf94119.jpeg

Zito-it does!! 

Sometimes, when I wax or shave it all off- I just wish that they could grow it all back instantly, like Wooly Willy!!... But that’s why they are useless to me after I turn them into smooth baby dolphins. That is, until they return to The Fortress covered from head to toe, in embarrassing thick unruly fuzz!  Byeeee! 

22 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Zito-it does!! 

Sometimes, when I wax or shave it all off- I just wish that they could grow it all back instantly, like Wooly Willy!!... But that’s why they are useless to me after I turn them into smooth baby dolphins. That is, until they return to The Fortress covered from head to toe, in embarrassing thick unruly fuzz!  Byeeee! 

On 3/25/2018 at 12:36 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

In a recent session (shaving involved, of course) I brought that “Wooly Willy” game up where you can attach or remove hair magnetically to Willy’s bald head! Reminds me so much of this baby lol! 22EA62D6-72A6-4E18-8D15-CA232669FB20.jpeg.992d071a043df6f6fd2b66229cf94119.jpeg

Mistress Zito,

It seems like Willy provides the preview of what a sub will turn into as there is not a stitch of hair on his head...Ive always been fascinated by the idea of a multiple sub shaving session where you can see what's about to be done to you...

22 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Zito-it does!! 

Mistress Von Dietz, does it make you want to shave them even more after they have let everything grow back?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 5:35 PM, shaveslave said:

Mistress Von Dietz, does it make you want to shave them even more after they have let everything grow back?

Are you kidding me?!  When I see the unruly, disobedient fur covered head-to-toe sub standing in front of me, I would immediately bind them up and remove every single hair all over again!!  Whilst shaming them for not keeping up to my tidy standards.  

On 4/8/2018 at 6:26 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Are you kidding me?!  When I see the unruly, disobedient fur covered head-to-toe sub standing in front of me, I would immediately bind them up and remove every single hair all over again!!  Whilst shaming them for not keeping up to my tidy standards.  

Mistress Von Dietz,

Has a sub had the honor of being shaven head to toe? That is quite the transformation, 

My fur has returned and may have to be taught to be remain hairless...

On 4/10/2018 at 5:28 PM, shaveslave said:

Mistress Von Dietz,

Has a sub had the honor of being shaven head to toe? That is quite the transformation, 

My fur has returned and may have to be taught to be remain hairless...

I would loveee to go full force head to toe!!   I have had the lovely experience of smoothing an entire body, alongside a couple of Mistresses with razors & waxing for about 2 hours straight-but not the head!   

Hair removal, as pleasurable as it is for myself, can be very time consuming in order to do it right. ;) 

14 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I would loveee to go full force head to toe!!   I have had the lovely experience of smoothing an entire body, alongside a couple of Mistresses with razors & waxing for about 2 hours straight-but not the head!   

Hair removal, as pleasurable as it is for myself, can be very time consuming in order to do it right. ;) 

Mistress Von Dietz,

I can truly sense your passion for hair removal :)

The power exchange there is quite intense, is there a rush that goes into having that kind of control?

As a sub I enjoy that helpless feeling and well as the sensuous nature of the process.

I have never tried waxing before, wonder if i could take the pain especially in the pubic hair region would be exciting to hear mistresses laughing as it went on.

I can see hair removal as being time consuming my main interests are in the pubic never been totally bald there and in the head.

What's so exciting about the head is that in 2-3 minutes such a dramatic change can occur which will last....I can see headshaving as the conclusion to a session with being teased about it for a while having your hands run through hair for the last time being told you can't avoid the inevitable..