First session, 2 weeks away!

EHall

Hello to all patrons of the fortress and members of the forum! Scheduled my first session with Mistress Jin for some fart slave training. Looking forward to having my sense of smell abused. I have some experience with other dommes but I figured I'd give this a shot. Looking through the forum, I like the activity and community from what Ive seen. I'm certain there aren't many here who prefer farts, I actually don't like them myself . It's the humiliation for me. The worse it smells the more I suffer but it adds to that humiliation factor.

Any tips for a newcomer to the fortress? What should I expect? I'm a little over 2 weeks out.

Welcome to the fortress, your name immediately made me think of Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn lol. 2 weeks out? I'm sure the anticipation is already building within. You'll be in good hands at the fortress for sure. Tips? Let your mind be free and your body fluid. Relax and let the atmosphere pull you in.

While I personally love the smell, may Mistress Jin overload your senses since its the humiliation for you!

On 4/14/2018 at 11:52 AM, AromaLover21 said:

Welcome to the fortress, your name immediately made me think of Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn lol. 2 weeks out? I'm sure the anticipation is already building within. You'll be in good hands at the fortress for sure. Tips? Let your mind be free and your body fluid. Relax and let the atmosphere pull you in.

While I personally love the smell, may Mistress Jin overload your senses since its the humiliation for you!

Ironically, I went to Erasmus for a year and my initials happen to be the same. Thanks for the tips AL21! For me it's more of "I can't believe I'm being made to smell this" that embarrassment and humiliation gets me going although I'm going to have to tough it out for the smell. Worth it for the humiliation in my book although let's see what my nose has to say about that after the fact.

16 hours ago, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

You're in capable hands with Mistress Jin; I'm sure you'll come out the other end a thoroughly chastened slave. As for advice, I would say come in with an open mind, and be ready to communicate and serve.

Hearing this from one the of the mistresses definitely cements that this will be a wonderful experience. Thank you Mistress Shankar. I'll do my best to heed Mistress Jins commands. I wonder what she has in store for me. Just how much wind will she pump into me face knowing I can't resist it.

On 4/19/2018 at 9:00 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

I'm excited to play with you and deal out some humiliation ? Can't wait to let you guess what I ate hahaha 

I can only imagine what I'll be subjected to! Hopefully my mind won't be fuzzy so I can guess correctly lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could have sworn I posted that I was unfortunately going to be missing out on that experience. Recovering from a workplace injury, kind of crippled.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:32 AM, Mistress Kang said:

I don't think he was ready to hang with the big dogs ?

I'm definitely in no shape now, but I hope to be as soon as I recover.

On 5/30/2018 at 12:19 AM, EHall said:

I could have sworn I posted that I was unfortunately going to be missing out on that experience. Recovering from a workplace injury, kind of crippled.

Best of luck in your recovery... and in your session afterwards ;) 

Aw, hope you feel well enough to experience a session soon! 

On May 30, 2018 at 12:19 AM, EHall said:

Sorry to hear that Ethan. Hope you're recovering well and will pay us a visit soon! 

As one who experienced a devastating workplace injury I can attest that the Fortress provides great motivation for healing. Best of luck.

Dannyboy

Oh man, I hope the road to recovery is a quick one. I wish you well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 7:00 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

Best of luck in your recovery... and in your session afterwards ;) 

Thank you, I appreciate that. That's one thing keeping my spirits up. Thoughts of being able to session when im 100%

On 6/3/2018 at 7:14 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Aw, hope you feel well enough to experience a session soon! 

In due time, Im biding it for sure!

On 6/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Sorry to hear that Ethan. Hope you're recovering well and will pay us a visit soon! 

Thank you Mistress Jin! Don't worry, I will make sure to reschedule with you.

On 6/6/2018 at 3:54 PM, Dannyboy said:

As one who experienced a devastating workplace injury I can attest that the Fortress provides great motivation for healing. Best of luck.

Dannyboy

Thank you Dannyboy, the pain is immense but I'll persevere. Dreams of a session definitely keep me going.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:15 PM, AromaLover21 said:

Oh man, I hope the road to recovery is a quick one. I wish you well.

Thank you AL21,  I appreciate that.