Vintage "Sex"

Thank you, Mistress Kang for this WONDERFUL topic!

Spanking is the bee's knees, the coolest, the bomb, the whatever your brain and multi-dimensional being makes it.

Mine loves it in all it's glorious cock-hardening, ass-reddening, matrix-freeing mysterious facets.

Spanking is wonderfully bottom-to-psyche, scared-and-begging for more personal. So very, very personal. Personal and loving.  Sweet Jesus, why can't I just be kept by all the women I loved and spanked every day??

So personal it sends us into new depths and into new universes.

Spanking is corporal - painfully humiliating and hauntingly alluring.  Spanking is fascinating, and magnificently bonding, it's even theoretical if you check out spanking theory.  I've always responded to spanking art more than photos, and have never found a greater treasure spanking art trove than http://spankingart.org/wiki/List_of_spanking_artists .  Caution!  You may be sefl-spanking soon after viewing and calling FF for an emergency ass-whipping session.

Put on your chastity devices and read http://spankingart.org/wiki/List_of_spanking_authors .  Sharing the The Story of O with Mistresses kept my locked-up dick hard, ass red, bound and back whipped, and psyche expanding for 30 years. Surely you will find spanking free field and fertilizer here.

I think I can now upload images. This will be fun!

L

On 4/20/2018 at 4:12 PM, Mistress Kang said:

This device is the Flesh Light equivalent of its time. There's a serial killer vibe to the Flesh Light.

Such a spot on comparison lol! And anything with the word “flesh” in it always sounds so creepy and psycho killer-y. Even though they are the same thing I always found “pocket pussy” to be a bit more light hearted lol

On 4/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

This is an incredible collection! Especially love the public humiliation aspect of the one on the top right. How many of you could sustain those extremely bent-over positions?

I've never been particularly flexible, but with the right motivation I would certainly try.

On 4/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

This is an incredible collection! Especially love the public humiliation aspect of the one on the top right. How many of you could sustain those extremely bent-over positions?

Isn't it yummy dear Mistress Shankar!  Love just even the threat of public humiliation. I'm imagining she's just spanker #1 and I have to kneel, or perform services, and ask for the others to have their turn with me until they're all done.

L

2 minutes ago, wolverine258 said:

Wow. I love the public humiliation pics. I just have to session with 2 or more Mistress next time. Love the tough look on the Mistress face as she holds the sub for the second Mistress to spank him

I like being the one to hold the sub down AND to do the spanking. I think I would choose to hold him down first so the other Mistress can get her beating in. Then we switch places.