BDSM Devices You Covet

Hi Mistress Kang,

Wrestling matts!  Last time I played I was wrestling Mistress Von Dietz I got rug burn.  Didn't mind that really but the mats could be a fun.  I would love a wrestling ring but that is asking way too much.  I'm fantasizing about a tag team wrestling match where another sub and I go up against you and Mistress Von Dietz Ultimate Surender Style.

Jay

3 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Hi Mistress Kang,

Wrestling matts!  Last time I played I was wrestling Mistress Von Dietz I got rug burn.  Didn't mind that really but the mats could be a fun.  I would love a wrestling ring but that is asking way too much.  I'm fantasizing about a tag team wrestling match where another sub and I go up against you and Mistress Von Dietz Ultimate Surender Style.

Jay

Got 'em Jayman! :-)

On 4/23/2018 at 4:56 PM, kevybaby said:

Not sure if you already have this stuff but: hooks or some way to do bondage with wrists tied above (towards ceiling). Always wanted to do corporal where the mistress is like pacing around the sub in this predicament and it could even be adjusted higher so feet aren't/aren't fully on the ground.  And maybe a badass throne-type chair for humiliation/foot worship stuff/whatever? Like https://www.google.com/search?q=femdomempire+throne&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtus6jo9HaAhUGd98KHW6dCLcQ_AUIEigC&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=gmhTOtG38rPzVM:

or

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&biw=360&bih=310&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=YEfeWtH7B4SY_QaVjI6ACw&q=miamimeangirls+throne&oq=miamimeangirls+throne&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...148592.152589..152949...0....80.1347.21..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.....2..0j41j0i67j0i30j0i10i24.05GNccfHIAA%3D#imgrc=I47B4lejMQGFzM:

Something BITCHIN' ya know instead of like a foldable chair? Or not this is so specific it might not be worth getting. 

Your links are a little insane, Kevybaby. So you would like to worship your Mistress while she's sitting on a throne like chair, is that right?

I've been enjoying my Mistress using this shock collar on me-- she can effortlessly punish me from across the room at the push of a button!

It's usually strapped around my balls, although on the thigh is effective too. I'm recommending this brand b/c we've tried other/cheaper versions, and they don't work reliably. Also, the battery in this one lasts hours and is rechargeable.

Fun!

9 hours ago, zadmaxwell said:

I've been enjoying my Mistress using this shock collar on me-- she can effortlessly punish me from across the room at the push of a button!

It's usually strapped around my balls, although on the thigh is effective too. I'm recommending this brand b/c we've tried other/cheaper versions, and they don't work reliably. Also, the battery in this one lasts hours and is rechargeable.

Fun!

Thanks for the link! Curious to see the fit. Pic?

How is the voltage? 

Hello Mistress Kang, it's an honor to hear from you!

We love this toy, even more than the Tazapper and the Erostek-ET323 (with all its attachments).

Regarding fit: it comes with a black faux patent cuff with a good range of sizes (worked equally well on my thigh, neck, balls). Alternatively, there's a guy selling a leather collar that works with it. Could send pix next week.

Re: Voltage: it seems to have a good range, from a mild tingle, to "oh god, please don't do that again!" for me.

7 minutes ago, zadmaxwell said:

Hello Mistress Kang, it's an honor to hear from you!

We love this toy, even more than the Tazapper and the Erostek-ET323 (with all its attachments).

Regarding fit: it comes with a black faux patent cuff with a good range of sizes (worked equally well on my thigh, neck, balls). Alternatively, there's a guy selling a leather collar that works with it. Could send pix next week.

Re: Voltage: it seems to have a good range, from a mild tingle, to "oh god, please don't do that again!" for me.

Cool stuff! Definitely will pick up that taser. The collar option is neat too! We have a few Erostek-ET323 boxes but are always looking for new attachment suggestions! Thanks for all the awesome links ?

3 hours ago, Austinguy said:

I'm going to go with a simple answer.  Lots and lots of leather!  But to be more specific, Vampire gloves can be shockingly, yet erotically cruel.  Great for sensation play... if you're into that sort of thing.

Definitely on the short list!

• 2 weeks later...