Neighborhood Crush

Do you flirt a little extra with your local barista? Who's your local crush, what's your interaction? 

I love dropping off my laundry when the owners' son is running the counter. He's an awkward Chinese kid and always smiles shyly at me and refuses to make eye contact. When I'm in the mood, I'll tell him how nice his hair looks (he keeps it short in the back and long in the front, just how I like it :-)) or comment on how cute he is. I've caught him trying to hold down a smile when he turns away, I love it! I'm 100% positive he's washed my laundry before. He's seen it AAAALLL..

3 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Do you flirt a little extra with your local barista? Who's your local crush, what's your interaction? 

I love dropping off my laundry when the owners' son is running the counter. He's an awkward Chinese kid and always smiles shyly at me and refuses to make eye contact. When I'm in the mood, I'll tell him how nice his hair looks (he keeps it short in the back and long in the front, just how I like it :-)) or comment on how cute he is. I've caught him trying to hold down a smile when he turns away, I love it! I'm 100% positive he's washed my laundry before. He's seen it AAAALLL..

Dear Ms. Kang:

I'm sure he's done more than that with your laundry when his dad is not around. When I lived in Manhattan there were a number of females who looked hot and even Mistressy.

Those days are gone with the wind.

Dannyboy

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Damn this is the luckiest kid of all time.  when he is old enough, you should offer him a free session and break him in properly.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:12 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Haha! I can only imagine how flustered he must get ;)

On 5/21/2018 at 3:12 PM, Mistress Kang said:

This is the best. You're the best.