Catwoman

20 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Who's your favorite Catwoman of all time? For me, it's Eartha Kitt. She's a minx and her voice was like butter.

Dear Ms. Kang:

I never was a fan of Catwoman, however I would go along with Eartha Kitt. Imagine a Catwoman singing "Santa Baby" as Eartha Kitt did.

Danyboy

On 5/30/2018 at 9:56 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Who's your favorite Catwoman of all time? For me, it's Eartha Kitt. She's a minx and her voice was like butter.

Since a medium wasn't specified I'm going with the Audrey Hepburn-inspired artwork of Adam Hughes.

mmreeeeowww

2b65e79b132aec8e0bb98132548be8c7.jpg

Catwoman_0018.0.0.jpg

12 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Did catwoman introduce anyone to their love of all skin tight black and shiny outfits? 

Not necessarily shiny, but Catwoman definitely contributed to my love for tight fitting clothing that really hugs the skin and conforms to the body's movements. 

My friend sometimes wears these BlackMilk leggings whenever we do anything exercise-y. It drives me nuts and she knows it. It's probably the softest/silkiest/smoothest thing I've ever touched, and the sheer panels just add an extra level of sexiness. 

https://blackmilkclothing.com/shop/bottom/leggings/sheer-spliced-ninja-pants