First Session 3 weeks away - Any suggestions?

New2This

Hello everyone, thank you for reading. I am 3 weeks out of my first ever femdom session and I can not lie, I'm a bit nervous...but extremely excited. It is something I have wanted to do for quite a long time. I scheduled a one hour session with Mistress Zito and have been thinking about it constantly.

I am mainly interested in humiliation (cuckold, sph, body/feet worship) but very open minded to different ideas and scenarios. I am not interested in any flogging, whipping, etc.  Physical pain is not really what I am looking for.  

Does anybody have any suggestions or tips for me for my first visit?

45 minutes ago, New2This said:

Hello everyone, thank you for reading. I am 3 weeks out of my first ever femdom session and I can not lie, I'm a bit nervous...but extremely excited. It is something I have wanted to do for quite a long time. I scheduled a one hour session with Mistress Zito and have been thinking about it constantly.

I am mainly interested in humiliation (cuckold, sph, body/feet worship) but very open minded to different ideas and scenarios. I am not interested in any flogging, whipping, etc.  Physical pain is not really what I am looking for.  

I think you are off to a good start by listing your preferences and limits.  I have never sessioned with Mistress Zito but every Fortress mistress I have ever seasoned with has taken what I have listed and played within the interests and not over stepping limits.  They are also great at introducing things I never thought of but within limits based on my likes and dislikes. 

Exploring this forum for session reviews is a great way to see what types of sessions are available and to spark your interest in something.  If you see something that is interesting, talk to Mistress Zito about it in session.  She will be a great guide for you.

14 hours ago, New2This said:

Mistress Zito is amazing  Just be honest and talk to her about what you like and dislike and she with take over the session  you wont be dissapointed

Hey New2This (for now)—what a wonderful decision you've made! My first ever session was at the Fortress, too, and as clichéd as it sounds, my only regret is that I didn't come and play sooner. And there's no place better to be than at Mistress Zito's feet! 

Be as open and honest as you can, but don't worry if you don't have a super specific session in mind. Mistress Zito is knowledgeable and creative and she'll find a way to have fun at your expense ;)

Practically speaking, I'd say it's always a good idea to clean up, shower, brush teeth, etc., before session, to whatever extent possible, and follow instructions respectfully and with care. I'm sure others may have other useful tips. But otherwise, just be ready to bow down!