Otaku Makes The Best Gifts

10 minutes ago, otaku said:

Yay! My brib.. uh I mean gift worked and they're edible-ishy! This means no gut whippings right? right???

The white circles are white chocolate chips, but I guess the oven burnt them lol

Yeah you did OK this time. Gut whipping if you're lucky now. Don't burn the white chocolate chips next time and we'll see.

Still waiting for this Japanese cheesecake you say you can make ?

On 6/24/2018 at 1:17 PM, questionmarks said:

This is inspiring. I will have to make my favorite dessert, a meyer lemon tart, bring it in, and ask Mistress Zito not to trample (and feed me) all of it, but instead save some to share with the big boss lady :) 

Funny enough, lemon desserts are my favorite! 

On 6/23/2018 at 8:49 PM, otaku said:

Yay! My brib.. uh I mean gift worked and they're edible-ishy! This means no gut whippings right? right???

The white circles are white chocolate chips, but I guess the oven burnt them lol

I just noticed that you said "the oven burnt them". That's so Chinesey of you to say the oven did it and not you LOL

3 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I just noticed that you said "the oven burnt them". That's so Chinesey of you to say the oven did it and not you LOL

Dear Ms. Kang:

Reminiscent of the time You, Vu and I had lunch at a sushi place and we had ice cream for dessert. The ice cream had pieces of ice suggesting that it melted and refroze. The manager said that it was a new style of ice cream and Vu said to her "you're just lying cause you don't want to admit that it's your fault." That was the day we ended up at Agent Provocateur.

Dannyboy

8 minutes ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Kang:

Reminiscent of the time You, Vu and I had lunch at a sushi place and we had ice cream for dessert. The ice cream had pieces of ice suggesting that it melted and refroze. The manager said that it was a new style of ice cream and Vu said to her "you're just lying cause you don't want to admit that it's your fault." That was the day we ended up at Agent Provocateur.

Dannyboy

Hahaha, that's sooo Vu LOL 

21 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I guessed white chocolate chips! The cookies were so yummy 

Yay!

16 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

But it's the oven's fault for following the temperature and time I set! Ok, MAYBE I burnt them.?

I grew up adopting a lot from Chinese dramas and gender-bender anime so some aspects of me are really eastern

I'll bring a Japanese cheesecake in the winter, spoilage is a huge issue with the distance (dry ice is a pain on airlines)