Impress Me In The Kitchen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love to cook, and i get much more into it when i have someone to cook for.

i recently brought home a bucket of fish from a day on the water, cleaned and filleted them, and prepared a few porgies dredged in corn flour (fried in bacon fat yesssss) and some fluke ceviche, and i've got a few packages in the freezer for a later date. it would make me feel all manly and proud to catch, kill, clean, and prepare a meal for my mistress. and then i'd bake her a tart or a pie for dessert, or some lemon bourbon cupcakes or something :P 

or if we were doing brunch i'd make my upscale egg mcmuffins, freshly squeeze some OJ, and make a big ol pot of coffee (or herbal tea, if she doesn't like caffeine), all served with a side of foot massage. and then i'd hope for a "good boy" or two.

3 hours ago, questionmarks said:

i recently brought home a bucket of fish from a day on the water, cleaned and filleted them, and prepared a few porgies dredged in corn flour (fried in bacon fat yesssss) and some fluke ceviche, and i've got a few packages in the freezer for a later date. it would make me feel all manly and proud to catch, kill, clean, and prepare a meal for my mistress. and then i'd bake her a tart or a pie for dessert, or some lemon bourbon cupcakes or something :P 

or if we were doing brunch i'd make my upscale egg mcmuffins, freshly squeeze some OJ, and make a big ol pot of coffee (or herbal tea, if she doesn't like caffeine), all served with a side of foot massage. and then i'd hope for a "good boy" or two.

What!!! That's uber hot LOL I like that you caught and prepared the fish ? And can even make a slamming dessert. I'd wife you up. You can make all my sandwiches.

3 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Been meal preppin' this scrumptious salad recently and its pretty dope so I'd do that for you and you'd eat it all up and you'd say "thanks kevybaby, that was yummy in my tummy."

THE KEVYBABY SALAD

Ingredients:

Mixed greens

Cherry tomatoes

Cucumber (English cucumber if you're a fucking aristocrat and wanna go seedless)

Swiss cheese block (can go Feta or something if you like it lighter though)

Chicken tenders

Red onion

Red bell pepper

I use balsamic vinegrette for dressing (careful putting it on, as I always say "you can always add more dressing but you can't take it off!" I always say that, even when talking about something that's not salads or cooking at all)

Le recipé:

1. Clean the chicken tenders, pat dry w/ paper towels, season with salt & pepper

2. Cook chicken in olive oil over medium heat (season other side w/ salt & pepper before flipping)  *you can cut into middle of chicken while its cooking to see if it's done before flipping, you may lose some juice though

3.  Take chicken out of pan and let cool before storing it SEPARATELY from rest of salad (just cut up what you want to use each time you have some salad, same rule goes for dressing OBVIOUSLY)

4. Cut cucumber into quarters

5. Cut tomatoes in halves after rinsing

6. Cut out middle of pepper, remove ribs, & dice

7. Cut cheese into cubes

8. Cut onion try not to cry really hard (I always do though but I'm a kevybaby)

9. Toss everything together (minus the chicken and dressing)

Voila! Ze Kevysmoochiebaby salad!

Bon appètit! Dozo omeshiagarikudasai! 

This sounds more healthy than delicious. But I like how you've listed the steps. I like shit like that LOL

Your dressing instructions = measure twice cut once

1 hour ago, kevybaby said:

Eatin' my salacious salad.

Nom nom nom nom nom nommity nom nom nom

20180713_131126.jpg

Hard to make food pics look good. Good job.

I'm also phobic about raw foods prepared by other people. The idea of their bare hands all over the place (or even worse the same pair of gloves they use for EVERYTHING), moving it around on an unclean cutting board with a dirty knife. I try not to think too much when I buy salads. I never buy precut fruit.

53 minutes ago, kevybaby said:

Thanks! I also don't like that other people touch my food but it beats me having to kill the animal and gut it and clean it and preserve it and everything myself so I just settle for strolling through Shoprite and picking up other peoples' hard work. Although I did one time actually catch and kill and then gut and prepare and cook a fish all by myself (cause I'm a MAAAAAANNN) and I absolutely hate seafood but that fish tasted so damn good. 

-shade-

4 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Thanks! I also don't like that other people touch my food but it beats me having to kill the animal and gut it and clean it and preserve it and everything myself so I just settle for strolling through Shoprite and picking up other peoples' hard work. Although I did one time actually catch and kill and then gut and prepare and cook a fish all by myself (cause I'm a MAAAAAANNN) and I absolutely hate seafood but that fish tasted so damn good. 

Somehow I'm not convinced.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:21 AM, questionmarks said:

That all sounds delicious!

On 7/13/2018 at 11:21 AM, questionmarks said:

Omg yum! Now I’m hungry 

I'm sitting down right now to dig into a casserole I just made.  It's classic tuna noodle, a Midwest comfort food recipe.  And I have occasionally daydreamed about serving it, or one of the other dishes I cook, to a Mistress!

You salt some water and boil up some egg noodles.  Meanwhile, you combine cream of mushroom soup, tuna, diced onions, and a half a cup of milk (for creaminess).  You mix everything together in a casserole dish, pepper to taste, and put in an oven at 400 degrees.  While it's cooking, you melt some butter and mix in seasoned breadcrumbs.  After twenty minutes in the oven, you take the dish out, stir, and spread the buttery breadcrumb mixture on top.  Then you spread shredded cheddar cheese, and put it back in the oven for five to ten minutes.  This allows the cheese to melt into the breadcrumb topping, giving you a cheesy, zesty topping with tuna casserole beneath!

Some folks light to use peas or even pimentos in the casserole, and use potato chips or French's crunchy onions as the topping.  This should give you an indication as to how this is "comfort" food, not exactly high-class cuisine.

I once described this dish to Mistress Zito.  I believe her exact words were, "that sounds disgusting!"

1 hour ago, JustAGuy said:

I'm sitting down right now to dig into a casserole I just made.  It's classic tuna noodle, a Midwest comfort food recipe.  And I have occasionally daydreamed about serving it, or one of the other dishes I cook, to a Mistress!

You salt some water and boil up some egg noodles.  Meanwhile, you combine cream of mushroom soup, tuna, diced onions, and a half a cup of milk (for creaminess).  You mix everything together in a casserole dish, pepper to taste, and put in an oven at 400 degrees.  While it's cooking, you melt some butter and mix in seasoned breadcrumbs.  After twenty minutes in the oven, you take the dish out, stir, and spread the buttery breadcrumb mixture on top.  Then you spread shredded cheddar cheese, and put it back in the oven for five to ten minutes.  This allows the cheese to melt into the breadcrumb topping, giving you a cheesy, zesty topping with tuna casserole beneath!

Some folks light to use peas or even pimentos in the casserole, and use potato chips or French's crunchy onions as the topping.  This should give you an indication as to how this is "comfort" food, not exactly high-class cuisine.

I once described this dish to Mistress Zito.  I believe her exact words were, "that sounds disgusting!"

I'm truly disappointed. You forced my hand. What did I tell you about this meal?

Ahh I can actually smell it!! 

You would be so severely punished without a safeword if this entered The Fortress... 

Sounds delicious to me!  I'm being comforted thinking about this one.

Maybe that's why the mistresses don't like it?? The thought of us being comforted is disgusting to them??

Just now, theDumbMule said:

Sounds delicious to me!  I'm being comforted thinking about this one.

Maybe that's why the mistresses don't like it?? The thought of us being comforted is disgusting to them??

Who tf doesn't like comfort?!?! LOL Do you think we're made of stone? A casserole dish that includes a can of creamed mushroom soup is not impressive. If you served this to a first date, there would be no second. Perhaps this is mean/harsh, but it's still truth and helpful tough love.

2 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Who tf doesn't like comfort?!?! LOL Do you think we're made of stone? A casserole dish that includes a can of creamed mushroom soup is not impressive. If you served this to a first date, there would be no second. Perhaps this is mean/harsh, but it's still truth and helpful tough love.

Thank you for the tough love.  I know I can count on you to deliver when I need it.

Just now, otaku said:

Beef pho, bulgogi lettuce wraps and Japanese strawberry shortcake. I wish I could make decent milk tea, but nothing I've tried comes even close to the stuff I had in Taiwan/Hong Kong

Beef pho??? How would you slice the beef? OMG I'm getting excited thinking about this. Tell me please. I've never tasted or even heard of a Japanese strawberry shortcake so if your tasted delicious that would be my baseline LOL I would love you so hard LOL

Just now, kevybaby said:

I'd make a mean baked ziti and give it to any mistress other than Mistress Zito because she fucking hates baked ziti so motherfucking much. Pardon my French; I'm bilingual

How do you know she "hates" baked ziti. I've diagnosed you as psychotic, Kevin. What do you think of that.